1 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply: Oct 10, 2013 1:30 PM by nflfenatic Go to original post RSS
      • 40. Re: Dedicated Servers BO2

Incorrect the game will not be killed. Only the developer themselves can kill off a game completely ever. The game will not be killed off just because of BF4 or Titansfall or Destiny.

• 41. Re: Dedicated Servers BO2
          bkblazer

Exactly. This particular title might have lost a large percentage of CoD veterans because of changes and connectivity, but I guarantee the franchise has grown more with new players.

If Activision and the developers have any brains at the top making decisions, this franchise is too big to fail. It will take an economic collapse or solar flare to kill CoD. And then we'll all get a true balance of weaponry skill.

• 42. Re: Dedicated Servers BO2
            bkblazer

Geez!!  Take it easy with the apocalyptic outlook.

• 43. Re: Dedicated Servers BO2

grow up

• 44. Re: Dedicated Servers BO2
                deamonomic

and you tell me to grow up because what? because you dont want to face the fact that its true? Real mature to post to lil words btw. Its absolutely true that there isnt a damn thing that the Developers could do that would stop all complaints. Why? because people in todays world like to complain. How do I know this? Its simple. 95% of all the complaints on here, are the same complaints (change tiny details) that you see an just about every game forum on the internet. People complain about weapons, maps, game modes, the community, and lag. All games out there are broken and shitty as hell. All games are not as good as the previous ones. It happened with the halo series. Each release of that game it got worse and worse according to the people crying on the forums. Same with Battlefield and Gears. You might want to think about growing up yourself and taking a good look at the Reality we live in.

• 45. Re: Dedicated Servers BO2
                  deamonomic

bkblazer wrote:

Who knows? Maybe Microsoft is paying for them and getting ready for Ghosts. God knows Activision wouldn't pay for them on their own for the benefits of a solid connection for the gamers.

And I agree, the complaints won't be going anywhere. Like I've said in the past, host advantage or disadvantage, I just want to eliminate the argument by having a dedicated server as host.

the argument will change to their dedicated servers are broken or give select people advantages. I doubt that argument will ever die

• 46. Re: Dedicated Servers BO2

if nobody buys the game, they will not make another.  Fine, the devs "kill off" the game at the very end.

All I know is that Treyarch is dead to me, so they killed the entire series for me with this utter fail of Blops 2.

• 47. Re: Dedicated Servers BO2
                      deamonomic

W0rmW0rt wrote:

if nobody buys the game, they will not make another.  Fine, the devs "kill off" the game at the very end.

All I know is that Treyarch is dead to me, so they killed the entire series for me with this utter fail of Blops 2.

then why are you here? XD People whine and moan about every game. Every single game out there on the market has people just like you saying that its been ruined for whatever reason. Tons of people stop playing the game all the time. Thing is More people are continuing to play the game then are quiting. And yea CoD will eventually die. Everything does. Eventually most of us will simply become bored with CoD and move on. But we got a while to go before that happens.

• 48. Re: Dedicated Servers BO2
                        deamonomic

bkblazer wrote:

I don't think anyone is absolutely positive when dedicated servers got in the mix. Correct me if i'm wrong but the only other reason for not seeing "hosts migrating" besides dedi's would be because the host isn't leaving the game and his connection remains solid or consistent.

I can only speak for myself. I realized much less host migrations and being chose as host right around the time of this patch,

Xbox Community Update (8/22/13)

and the heated discussion of this thread,

Yet another lag post. Current Discussions

and when other players were also talking dedi's like this thread.

Dedicated Servers Up?

another reason would be that they have a new host migration system in place what works better then the previous one

• 49. Re: Dedicated Servers BO2
                          bkblazer

Ok. So if its not the old host migration system that we had from Nov-June, and its not dedicated servers, than the new host migrating system is hands down magical and 100 times better than the old one. For me anyway.

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next