4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 31, 2013 12:27 PM by UndreamtStone RSS

match making

evidently your match making is broken....it seems lately most of the games I go int...I always check leaderboards to see what I am up against...and the top 6 players...not playing in a group are all put on same team usually 2 plus and above and the players below them are put on the other team...do you really call that fair match making....seriously???

• Re: match making

seems a lot more issues have come up since all the recent uploads or downloads or whatever you call them

The game is loaded with cheaters. The secrets out. Many people know where to get the cheat that bypasses this lame anticheat they have. People buy the game & buy the cheat (done). It's loaded with noob and pro cheaters. (EXTREMELY OBVIOUS MASS CHEATING IN THIS GAME) There are so many players turning every corner and halting right where i stand, also these quick little jerks of their control that spot me through a wall just before they make it to my location. (obvious aim hack telling them that I'm in the location they just quickly stared at through the wall) The movement is just so mechanical and fake looking it makes me laugh how they get away with it.. Real humans come around a corner make the turn & will turn passed targets that aren't on uav, but not these low lives. they turn & stop dead like a robot just as the edge of their crosshairs reach the intended target (a little more realistic looking than the old aimbots that stop right on your head dead center screen so it's extremely easy to tell we have a cheater.) It's not that easy anymore because new aimbots are "aim assist" & don't stop dead center. it stops when the target reaches the outer portion of the cheaters crosshair.(this way it looks real)

Many cheat sites will get you banned, but there is a place to get a cheat & not get banned, Many people know exactly where to go to get it.

1. THE GAME IS A JOKE INFESTED WITH CHEATERS.

2. STOP KIDDING YOURSELVES, ALL THE NEW PLAYERS JOINING IN THIS GAME ARE ONLY BUYING IT TO USE THE CHEATS AND ANTAGONIZE LEGIT PLAYERS.

Momba1

Rather than reinventing the wheel, see this thread -> http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200703909

Yeah, no doubt a lot of things are broken and matchmaking is just one of them.

As far a Cheaters see -> http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200752092

Hundreds of Thousands have been banned, yes that number even blew my mind! Yep, I'm sick and tired to the Trolling bastards hacking in CoD, and I just wonder how bad Ghosts is going to be?! Yesterday I got home early so I thought I'd play in the afternoon for once, it was impossible to find any lobby without some a-hole player sporting a VAC Ban.

My fix just might save the game, so we'll see....

we can only hope they have read your links, stats, and community links you have supplied to treyarch...you are not coming up with problems but showing real fixes to the problems...lets hope they take your ideas under consideration