5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2013 1:12 PM by nicedrewishfela RSS

One thing that could make COD: Ghosts cool.

This is my idea and none of this is TRUE/CONFIRMED in multiplayer.

I dont know how many people  have made a discussion on this but,

Create-A-Camo

Every one i told this idea to said this would be cool/intresting.

How It Works

Just like Treyarche's Emblem Editor,

add a option during multiplayer menu,

Camo Editor,

Start new Camo, Or, Edit saved camos,

Start new camo,

Edit presets, Or, Start from scratch

Layers # (?),

Change Colors, Change Images/Effects, (ETC..)

Save,

Adding To Gun

Select class,

Select gun,

Gun customization,

Select your saved camo,

FINISH

Thanks,

SODAMACHINE

• Test #1
          Re: One thing that could make COD: Ghosts cool.

A cool idea, but I would trade full customization for quality game mechanics, more HC modes, and well designed maps.

Last Edited: Jul 26, 2013 7:09 PM
            • Test #1

nicedrewishfela wrote:

A cool idea, but I would trade full customization for quality game mechanics, more HC modes, and well designed maps.

Agreed, I would sacrifice a detailed camo system for better mechanics, player movement, additional game modes and creative map design.

Not saying your idea is bad by the way OP

Last Edited: Jul 26, 2013 8:46 PM
            • Test #1

Create-A-Camo if it were to be in the game it would be similar to how Rainbowsix's  camo gen works.

Patterns (Woodland, ACU, Desert, Dots, Tiger, Hex, Digital, Tribal)

Colors

Last Edited: Aug 16, 2013 7:34 PM
              • Test #1

Sounds like something Treyarch would implement.  Being a little more realistic, they would rather have you purchase the camos than customizing your own with their micro transaction deals.

Last Edited: Aug 15, 2013 4:31 AM
                • Test #1

They aren't going to do your idea, most likely.. but you will be happy with this:

http://www.charlieintel.com/2013/08/14/call-of-duty-ghosts-character-customizati on-fully-detailed-over-20000-ways-to-customize/

nfinity Ward has go in-depth on their new Character Customization feature thats coming in Call of Duty: Ghosts at their MP event today.

Rubin said players will have more than 20,000 possible combinations in personalizing their soldier’s look, including their body type, head and gear. Players will also be able to play as a female for the first time ever!

“For Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer, nothing was sacred,” Rubin said, noting that everything from map modes, to animations and “who you are as a player” have been significantly changed for the game.

“This is the the biggest overhaul of multiplayer we’ve done since the original Modern Warfare,” Rubin said.  “In Ghosts you create not just a class, but a soldier.”

Activision has posted on official description about what this is all about:

The customization in Call of Duty: Ghosts continues as players can not only Create-a-Soldier, but also create an entire squad of up to 10 unique soldiers which can be customized down to their appearance, perks, loadouts, and style of play. In addition, each custom squad member earns XP toward Prestige and can also be modified to specialize in various combat classes and across multiple game modes, allowing more flexibility and depth for gamers than ever before.

Last Edited: Aug 15, 2013 1:12 PM