Trey i am tired of the wii u being left out. all your fans that have a wiiu want new dlc for the wii u its been out for almost a year and no dlc. xbox and ps3 has been out longer and already has a dlc!
make revoution dlc for wiiu and stop dissapointing your fans.ive been waiting a LONG time to get these maps.but no luck so if you care about your fans add the dlc pack. i could just throw away the game but no,i will support. the wii u shouldnt be treated like garbage. and plus it says add on content so if you dont make a new dlc you will be lying to your fans.well i hope you read this and rethink being selfish and mean and make a dlc for the wii u and care for your fans. but for now, youve lost one
1) Its Treyarch who makes the DLC; not just A_Trey_U. A_Trey_U is a developer, and most likely it's not Treyarch who makes the call on which systems get what.
2) The add-on content bit on the back of the box doesn't mean there 'will' be add-on content, it mean that there CAN be add-on content. We had a discussion in a, different past, thread about this, if that helps.
3) No promises were made. The "full call of duty experience" doesn't even count as a promise since its term is defined by each individual, and can be interpreted however anyone wants.
4) Join the club! I already lost faith in this series on Nintendo consoles months ago.
5) Shouldn't you be asking for patches to make the game work properly instead of asking for extra content that will just add to the problems of the game? I mean, if DLC is more important than fixing target finder's glitch finding through walls or players beoming invincible or players being able to move before the pre-match starting countdown timer reaches 0, then surely you should continue.
I know i'm being a jerk when i write this all, but why should DLC be at the forefront for this version instead of wanting patches to fix it? X_X