Please keep the below in mind as you post.
The Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 forums are intended for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 discussion. Any topics not related to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Call of Duty ELITE or Treyarch are subject to removal, without notice, unless otherwise noted.
- Posters are required to place content in the correct sub-forums. Review our Where should I post? thread for additional help.
- Duplicates of existing content, threads or posts, are subject to removal, without notice, at our discretion.
- Thread titles should be relevant to the content discussed within the original post.
- Posters who wish to share their video content, live streams or YouTube, should review our YouTube & Streaming Guidelines for further information on how to post.
Advertising / Soliciting / Trading
- You are expected not to advertise third party products or services on our boards.
- You are expected not to solicit services, paid or free, on our boards.
- Our forum is not a place to barter, trade or illegally transfer funds, in-game content, or products.
In-Game Reports / Ban Appeals / Moderator Action Disputes
- All reports, for users who violate the Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy, are to be handled in-game. As a result, all in-game related reports are considered prohibited.
- Online / In-Game Bans are the product of thorough investigation. As a result, all appeals or attempts to challenge the merit of a ban are considered prohibited.
- Disputes about moderator actions should be handled via a personal message. You may contact us here.
|Participant Expectations & Etiquette|
- Remain on topic while participating in threads created by your peers. This includes honoring the conditions and spirit of the thread as created by the original poster.
- Remain civil while participating on our forum. Hostile and, or, offensive content is prohibited.
- Remain civil while engaging forum staff. Harassment, insults, and threats will result in immediate action taken against your forum account.
- Avoid using subjects which are found to be inflammatory. This includes, but is not limited to, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, politics, and lifestyles.
- Refrain from engaging in, or embracing, toxic behavior on our site or external services. This includes, but is not limited to, spamming, the creation of disruptive posts to garner attention, trolling and impersonation of staff or your peers.
Community Rule Enforcement
- Please report any infractions or questionable content you see on our forum. This helps our forum remain a positive place for discussion.
- Remain friendly and objective when sharing our rules with users who are violating them. Avoid conflict in these situations to prevent further infractions and, or, conflict.
|What happens if I violate the Community Guidelines & Etiquette?|
Any violations may result in action taken against your account. Some violations may warrant an immediate account cancellations, and others may merit a warning in our sole discretion.
Forum Moderators reserve the right to modify, move, delete, censor, or otherwise manipulate the information you upload to our servers in any way we see fit in our sole discretion. You agree that your contributions are original, and any text, video, images, or other assets you provide you own the rights to redistribute. In so doing, you are also granting the right to use and redistribute freely.
If you do not agree with all aspects of this Code of Conduct and intend to follow it entirely, please leave now and do not participate in this community. Otherwise, welcome to the community and thank you for helping us make it a great place for gamers to congregate and communicate!
|Index of commonly used terms.|
Advertising: Advertising and soliciting other members to buy, sell, or view any product or service through the forums.
Hostility / Toxicity: Content that is knowingly made to harass, threaten, embarrass or cause the distress or discomfort upon another member of the Call of Duty community or any other individual or entity.
Offensive / Toxic Content: Content or language that others could reasonably find offensive, including materials or language that are profane, sexually explicit, involve hate speech (including racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), or relate to illegal drugs or illegal activities.
Inappropriate External Links: Links or references which lead to pornography, racism, obscenities, defamation, cheats, hacks, or any other materials that violate this document.
Spam: We cover our view and definition of Spam in a separate thread to conserve space. Please review What is spam?