1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 135 Replies Latest reply: Jul 20, 2013 6:48 AM by belly120 Go to original post RSS
      • 70. Re: Connectivity Information
        theraven.

Its a feature of the game that the camera's are way out of sync ok

• 71. Re: Connectivity Information
          starbuckfrack

Its not a feature of the game. if you would use the search feature and look it up you can see why it is there.

I cant remeber the exact technical details but it is a result of processing the data I think.

Even ADW had a "game" he made with barely any hit detection and guess what ? Camera 1 and camera 2 were out of sync.

• 72. Re: Connectivity Information
            theraven.

Here you go as promised peek time

Glasnost: Test if your ISP is shaping your traffic

Results for your host (host81-129-218-79.range81-129.btcentralplus.com - 81.129.218.79):

Is your upload traffic rate limited?

There is no indication that your ISP rate limits your uploads.

Is your download traffic rate limited?

There is no indication that your ISP rate limits your downloads.
            However, some of the measurements were affected by noise, which limits Glasnost ability to detect rate limiting.

Details:

* There is no indication that your ISP rate limits your BitTorrent downloads. In our tests, downloads using control flows achieved up to 28853 Kbps while downloads using BitTorrent achieved up to 28932 Kbps.

* There is no indication that your ISP rate limits downloads on port 6881 or 37250. In our tests, downloads on port 6881 achieved up to 30659 Kbps while downloads on port 37250 achieved up to 28853 Kbps.

• 73. Re: Connectivity Information
              deamonomic

theraven. wrote:

Its a feature of the game that the camera's are way out of sync ok

feature of the game? dont you mean Series?

• 74. Re: Connectivity Information
                SitRepPro

The cameras have been out of sync since COD2 from what I've heard.

• 75. Re: Connectivity Information
                  deamonomic

SitRepPro wrote:

The cameras have been out of sync since COD2 from what I've heard.

its not even that big of a deal. the differense is within 200 miliseconds. did ya blink? if so you missed it by good amount

• 76. Re: Connectivity Information
                    starbuckfrack

What does it matter anyway. Besides if you would have checked those links I sent you there are other ways of shaping your traffic. you spend time complaining that the camera are out of sync for example. Same excuse many people blame for getting killed.

• 77. Re: Connectivity Information
                      SeraphOne

So now lots of people having the same experience equates to it not happening? Odd conclusion to draw

• 78. Re: Connectivity Information
                        theraven.

you live in a dream world pal its not just the camera's is it what about the insta deaths shot around corners you have the it's not happening to me to it aint happening so anyone syndrome

• 79. Re: Connectivity Information
                          deamonomic

theraven. wrote:

you live in a dream world pal its not just the camera's is it what about the insta deaths shot around corners you have the it's not happening to me to it aint happening so anyone syndrome

my issue isnt that its not happening to me therefore its just not happening. Its that just about everyone who has made this claim has either not backed it up in the slightest (99%, prefering to use the old "but he said it too" line) or they did try to show it but didnt show what they were claiming. no one who has made this claim has been able to show anything beyond normal Internet lag.

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next