17 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2013 5:25 PM by rkms0499 RSS

Knifers are theives!!

Seriously, all knifers need to be BANNED from on-line play!! I can't beat 'em, so I'm going to whine about them! Totally UNFAIR!!

But, what I would like to know is any tricks you "pro's" might have in countering knifers. I play TDM almost exclusively and these guys move so fast....sometimes it seems as if I empty a clip into them and as long as they keep running forward towards me, they're going to win the fight. I have MAYBE a 3 out of 10 win/loss against guys who play this way. "Maybe" it can be attributed to my connection, but I don't think that's really the case - not in all rounds, anyway. Is it simply a case of me just needing to keep more aware of my surroundings?

Anyway, I'm just trying to improve my game. I actually enjoy the kill cams, just so I can see how the other player got me when I couldn't see them at all, and especially to see the weapon they were using. Of course, guys who kill me with a pistol from what would be well over 100 yards away, with one shot, that's ANOTHER story.......

NERF 'EM ALL!!