14 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2013 8:37 AM by FlavaSprinkles RSS

I cannot register the skylander on more than 1 account

I registered few skylander figures on one account using the web code but now I cannot register them on another account. I am getting the error "this code does not appear to be valid". Do you know if there is some restriction to only 1 account?

• Re: I cannot register the skylander on more than 1 account
          ATVIAssist

Hi SharpC, Thanks for posting. Were you signed into Activate when you used the code originally?  Here's an FAQ for Skylanders Lost Islands that may answer any questions you may have https://activate.amp.demonware.net/activate/faq/lost-islands/ Let us know if you still have questions. You can reply here or reach us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist and Twitter https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist Thanks ^AH

Hi,

First thank you for the prompt answer (I didn't expected you guys will be so fast).

I am not 100% but I think I was NOT logged in into activision account at that time. However I am now logged in with both accounts (from 2 different devices). There is anything that I can do to allow these 4 skylanders onto the other account as well?

Also, I now have more skylander to register but I am affraid to register to one particular account if I will not abe able to use them with the other.

Thank you,

Chris.

ATVIAssist

Hi Chris,

Thanks for clarifying! You're only able to one webcode per Activate account, so make sure that you choose the account that you redeem the code on wisely.

You can, however play on different devices with the same account. Just make sure that you log out each time you switch devices.

Hope that makes sense! Let us know if you have any other questions for us.

^LM

ATVIAssist

Hi ATVIAssist,

Sorry, I think you misunderstood. There are 2 players that are sharing the same skylanders figures, although they are playing on different devices. My understanding was that you can register a figure a few times (I understand you want to protect against abbusing so you might have limited that).

I do not mind if the players will use the same account, as long as their games are separate, but my understanding you can have only 1 game at a time for each account, that is why I created the second account hoping I can register the figures again.

On a side note, the message that I am getting back when I try to (re)register the skylanders on the second account (see my original message), is different than the one that I am getting when I try registering a new skylander with a web code that was made public (internet) by somebody for which I am getting a message along the lines of "this skylander was registered too many times".

Also I am wondering what will hapen if I decide to restart the game, will I be able to register these figures again under my account or will I get the same message?

Thank you for your help,

Chris.