When someone could easily run a 40 plus game and less than 10 deaths

No one really quick scoped.

No one used LMG's or TF's.

Ah those was the day's.

Who agree's?

• Re: The good ol days of BO2

when were they ?

No one realised how strong the pistols were either. The first three months of this game were when I enjoyed it but now not so much.

WolfRidge

I don't remember any good old days of the game, right from day one it's been like riding a rollercoaster...

You have the odd good game followed by several terrible games, it's been too inconsistent for me.

Am I the only one that thinks the beginning days were a absolute hell? Everybody was using SMG's with laser sights. Just like with previous titles it took a month before people starting picking their own class, instead of blindly copying the setup of video.

One guy did good the first week with a PDW and suddenly 95% of the whole community uses the PDW...

ThatIdiot wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks the beginning days were a absolute hell? Everybody was using SMG's with laser sights. Just like with previous titles it took a month before people starting picking their own class, instead of blindly copying the setup of video.

One guy did good the first week with a PDW and suddenly 95% of the whole community uses the PDW...

Yes! First month was the most frustrating for me: Didn't know the maps, and everyone ran around with an SMG like a mad man.

0rphanism wrote:

When someone could easily run a 40 plus game and less than 10 deaths

No one really quick scoped.

No one used LMG's or TF's.

Ah those was the day's.

Who agree's?

you sure you were playing BO2?

He's right on one thing, the TF was a rare enough. Nowadays I'm surprised if the knife that killed me didn't have a TF on it!

lifeson90

yeah first cpl months were brilliant with the smg's... i mean it seems they designed the maps and made the gameplay specifically for the smg's but then decided too many of us figured it out.... so now after the nerfs you got fast maps & gameplay designed for the smg which the smg's cant really take full advantage of.... dont get me wrong its still an smg friendly game now but those first cpl months were brilliant... im still enjoying the game with my msmc and vector but not quite so much, the msmc was an all-time great cod gun w/silencer at the start and its a shame we cant experience that again  

by the way i was an AR user in all the previous cods but noticed straightaway right at the start this game needed speed, the AR's in this game are wayy too slow for me and i cant snipe for sh*t  

TRU11

All i remember and still do is lagg.

i always used lmgs with target finder..

the only thing i can say that was a "good ol day"

was the days before the FAL was nerfed to crap

phxs72

My good old days have never left.  I'm still having fun and I like that people have gotten into other weapons, etc.  In the beginning all you saw where SMGs everywhere and that only required one playstyle to counter it.  Now you have to account for a variety of playstyles and that makes the game much more challenging.  I like a good challenge.

phxs72 wrote:

My good old days have never left.  I'm still having fun and I like that people have gotten into other weapons, etc.  In the beginning all you saw where SMGs everywhere and that only required one playstyle to counter it.  Now you have to account for a variety of playstyles and that makes the game much more challenging.  I like a good challenge.

This is what a true COD players responds with, willingness to go for a challenge and not some simple complaint....

Laggggggg

The good Ol days of BO2. I'm still waiting for them.

I hate the game now, and honestly wished i could get my money back for the season's pass... I was one of the people who mainly played hardcore CTF and didn't think they would take it out... but treyarch needs to get some **** together.... I think the fact pistols are one shot kill on hardcore while even the deathmachine is two, is kind of rediculous...

Let's be honest. It's called a DEATHMACHINE... and a pistol... is a pistol...

Yesterday in a Gun game match the game winning kill was a ballistic knife in the toe. I dropped a kitchen knife last year on my feet, a knife a lot larger than that little ballistic knife. The weapon damage logic is a bit weird in this game.

Not gonna lie, that made me laugh xP but i hope your foots ok.

But it's true. If every gun in this game is at least two shots, why should a pistol be one... Especially the Kap-40...

If the did nerf the Kap, i think they would need to boost the mag size, because in Newbie/Core mode if anyone is at a distance, and not stacked on top of eachother, you wont be able to kill many people before you have to reload,  unless you want Kap users to have to reload in the middle of every gun fight to be able to kill the other person.  as far as ballistic knives, i always imagine that they hare some type of poison/venom tipped.

The Kap in HC mode, is quite powerful though.

I'm talking mainly hardcore for pistols because they're all one shot kill. I just think the kap should take at least 2 shots with the rate of fire it has. Like I said before, the death machine's two shots on hardcore and the pistols are one. Also, on core mode in this game, its hard to kill more then two people with one mag with any gun... (besides LMG's of course and shotguns.. -.-)

Thembones

The good o days where I got my first AGR in Nuketown HQ and the enemy had no idea what to do.