- every team is allowed one connection error or problem (even if accidental). when this occurs the match is reset to the beginning and the match started again. If this same team has another connection error or problem the team loses the game.
- each player cannot continuously knife shoot or grenade any players for a minute straight
- blocking players into ANYTHING is not allowed and will result in the team losing the match
- NO TEABAGGING
so your losing a match... oops my internet cable got unplugged... i guess we have to start again
what do you mean you cant continuously shoot players and nade or war mahine them.. its grief the goal is to screw up the other team
no stair blocking or window boxing.. once again its grief
as to the teabagging.. thats my personal favourite part of grief
Grief is Grief.. no rules. Two teams connect, one team wins. it should really be that simple.
Other than glitching, everything else should count. The point is to out last the other team, so most strategies are going to involve you to annoy, and cause Grief for the other team. Other wise its just 2 teams playing survival on the same map.
As far as the lag, that should just count as a lose, or as doughDude suggests, do a best of three. Though 1 Grief game might last a long time let alone 3. And if its a tournament, so you're going to have some difficulty scheduling 8 people to have so much spare time so frequently. Could last for a couple of weeks. So 1 game might suck, but might be the only way to go.
quiksandpull I know I said I'd help you with this tournament but if these are going to be the "rules" then count me out.
1) You should have singles and doubles for every map not just singles for farm and doubles for town
2) If I want to shoot at someone, knife them, or not kill any zombies for the entire round then I will do so. It's grief. Anything goes.
3) Like I said before, if I want to grenade, shoot, knife my enemy for 20 minutes straight then I should be able to do so. It's GRIEF.
4) Blocking players is not allowed? Now that is complete BULLSH*T. If I want tobeat someones ass into a crowd of zombies by blocking them and knifing/shooting them then I should be able to do so because IT'S GRIEF.
5) No teabagging? Where do I even start?
Seriously quiksandpull do you even play grief? I'm not helping nor participating in this tournament if you're going to have those wackass rules. Good luck finding people to participate.
There should only be ONE rule for a Grief tournament.
No glitching or lag-switching
and that's it.
OK THIS IS IT, please dont ask for it to be changed or anything else. Its staying. If you don't like it please have the courtesy of sending me a message saying that you will not like to participate anymore.
THE MAPS ARE STAYING. each league will be played in their designated spots
ONLY ONE GAME WILL BE PLAYED, the winner will move on. any connection problems or errors will result in an automatic loss. so bring your best internet connection to the game.
To make things easier, any actions or events that are considered CHEATING or GLITCHING will forfeit the game (again this will be considered on a one on one basis)
Sportsmanship MUST be encouraged. all types of players will be playing, and honestly I dont want to be playing go DOWN and have someone teabagging. THUS any actions or events that is cosidered unsportmanslike will be subject to repercussions. (THUS NO TEABAGGING. seriously guys thats not the type of community we are, and if you feel like you have to do this in game, then you aren't right for this tournament so please don't sign up)