6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2013 7:18 AM by jeepchick RSS

-_-

Sorry activson but putting everything on Xbox before ps3 is a outrage not fair at all ! Letting us psn member wait whilst the Xbox community have fun get your act together ..

• Re: -_-
          Izjar11

Blxssed wrote:

Sorry activson but putting everything on Xbox before ps3 is a outrage not fair at all ! Letting us psn member wait whilst the Xbox community have fun get your act together ..

Can I ask you a question (hopefully your sincere) and I am not making fun of your post.

What level of education do you have?

I would think that Izjar11 may be politely refering to the...how can I say this.....interesting sentence structure you have.

I can understand your fustrations, as they are probably shared by most here. However, I would suggest reading what your type through before clicking 'Add reply' just so that it makes sense.

No insult meant by this, just an observation.

Xbox (Microsoft) has a contract w/ Activision (Game Developer) that says all new DLC will come to Xbox live first.

While i agree that it isn't completely fair to PS3, PC, Wii-U players, i also understand that it is a business deal that they cannot change over night (and probably don't care too).  What would be AWESOME, is if they would re-negotiate that contract to say. "Xbox will get all new DLC first, all others will get it 1 week after release".  That would be more fair to the masses.  And Activision still gets to suck on the teet of Microsoft.

Whether you like hearing this or not, Call of Duty plays best on Xbox.  I'm a PS3 player and i know this for a fact because i've played both, and i've played with people that have played both.

jeepchick

There are several threads on this topic already. please do a search and contribute your thoughts to existing discussions instead of making a new thread.

Thanks,
                Claire JeepChick