32 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2014 2:22 AM by narutomwr RSS

I'm Looking For Friends.

I'm Online All Day n Night.

My Gamer-Tag is A Stoner.

My Code is 1904-7798-0237.

I've ALREADY Added Many Of The Names In These Forums.

So Please Take A Few Minutes To Add Me And Post A Reply.

Im in Colorado and Unemployed (Injured on job) so im ALWAYS ONLINE.

Im a Legal Cannabis Patient for Sciatica.

Reflex is the Only online game i own so you can find me playing it ALL DAY.

I don't have a hacked wii and wouldn't know how to hack anyways LoL.

Im 40 years old and just like playing video games online with real people.

If im not playing with my First account then you can probably find me on my Second.

Add HighAllDay 2476-6866-3470 and please leave a reply here so i can add you back.

Thanx and Good Games.

• Test #1
          Re: I'm Looking For Friends.

I'm addin ya.  get skype dude.

Last Edited: Mar 28, 2013 4:47 PM
            • Test #1

Do i get it on the nintendo?

Or my SmartPhone?

I don't have a computer.

Last Edited: Mar 28, 2013 6:16 PM
                • Test #1

This site wont let me post

Last Edited: Mar 29, 2013 12:53 AM
                  • Test #1

Smart Phone use your gamer name as the user name

Last Edited: Mar 29, 2013 2:00 AM
                      • Test #1

I wanna get Skype but my phone has taken a **** dive.

The port for the charger is busted.

I'll get it fixed soon and be up n running.

Dude i played Black Opps one on my buddies PS3

That **** is awesome!!!

Im gonna get that game REAL soon.

I like that it has Zombies

but the coolest feature is being able to customize your KILLSTREAKS.

It seems to have so much more content.

Last Edited: Apr 10, 2013 11:19 AM
                          • Test #1

Yeah BLOPS has a lot more content and better grafhics with custom killstreaks and a remote control little car that ya can blow people up with ,, but it can burn up your wii drive like it did mine and a few others i know ,, Plus the PS3 looks a lot different than the Wii Version some things aren't available on the wii as they are on the PS3 and the xbox360 consoles..

Sorry to hear about ya phone dude, We had some good games the other night ,, had me up til 2 am LOL .. but it was good to run with ya ... add my other FC's so we can get some more games in , I play on 2,3,4, and 5th profiles I have them all at the same kill counts and bring them up together one at atime ... one day on #2 then on to the next one ,, working on getting the gold cammo on all of them ,, I got 2 Gold ak-47 and close on the third one ...

see ya soon .

Last Edited: Apr 10, 2013 8:52 PM
                    • Test #1

my online tag is tsutey and my code is 320901588449

Last Edited: Apr 13, 2013 10:05 AM
                        • Test #1

add me soon.. =)

Last Edited: Apr 13, 2013 10:08 AM
                            • Test #1

Im adding you (TsuTey) Today... Im on skype now... My contact is A_Stoner420 on Skype.

THANKS JACKASMO for including me in your Clan.. I look forward to so Epic Games!!!

Last Edited: Apr 14, 2013 2:01 PM
                                • Test #1

No Problem Stoner,, But we really aren't a Clan per sei .. we're more like a rag tag bunch a guys that like to get together and get some aggression out.. Once we find someone we like to run with we get the introductions out and we all game when we can,,, It Alwasys Better to Run WIth Us than Against Us... Thats baasically our Motto... We do have a few rules and they must be followed though ...

I'm glad we met and happy to run with You than Against You !!! You're turning out to be quite the Beast out there.. Welcome to the Fold Buddy !!!

Last Edited: Apr 26, 2013 5:09 AM
                              • Test #1

Tell us a little more about yourself every body..

What is your Gamer /Profile name in game ?

We dont Tube, glitch, Hack/cheat ...

Have we met on the field before? I am known as Jacks Frag, 1Eyed Jack, AllJackdUp and of course Jackasmo all in Red Letters....

Do You or can you Skype during the game ?

What time zone/ state/country/ when do ya play, that sort of stuff..

Last Edited: Apr 25, 2014 9:47 PM
                              • Test #1

My friend code is is 332680601427 if u want to add me

Last Edited: Apr 19, 2014 9:28 PM
                                  • Test #1

Hey  everyone add me friend code : 477991822627

Last Edited: Apr 20, 2014 10:12 AM
                                      • Test #1

I havent been here in a while but,, as I last stated in my last post. Tell us more about yourselves and Why we should add you ...

answer the simple questions and comment more than just Duhhhh Add Me Duhhhh ...

We Only have like a month of gaming anyways and this site will probably disappear all together...

they are shutting down the servers for MWR and Many other games for the Wii online gaming... May 20th of 2014 Its All gone ..

Last Edited: Apr 25, 2014 9:41 PM
                                          • Test #1

Older UK gamer here.  Mostly play early Saturday and Sunday mornings (0700 - 1000 GMT) so usually play with French and Italian players

friend code:3205 1399 5495

game tag: BA|Nollige

level: 34 (1st prestige)

map: downpour & wet work

weapon: AK47 & P90 (+silencer)

perk: sleight of hand

team death match

Don't glitch

Don't hack

Noob tube sometimes (only when I'm getting pwned ) but I'm trying to give it up

Duhhhh Add Me Duhhhh 

Last Edited: Apr 26, 2014 5:20 AM
                                              • Test #1

ill add reply soon

Last Edited: Apr 27, 2014 2:51 PM
                                                • Test #1

I havent been here in a while but,, as I last stated in my last post. Tell us more about yourselves and Why we should add you ...

answer the simple questions and comment more than just Duhhhh Add Me Duhhhh ...

We Only have like a month of gaming anyways and this site will probably disappear all together...

they are shutting down the servers for MWR and Many other games for the Wii online gaming... May 20th of 2014 Its All gone ..

Last Edited: Apr 28, 2014 8:23 AM
                                                  • Test #1

Heya Garbin, I got ya added finally , sorry for the delay.

We only have a few more days til the servers get shut down , So get on as much as ya can and if you can get a skype account up and get a headset with a mic, then add me as a contact on it, its a free app, on PC or smartphine, I pad, look me up as Jackassmo with the 2 S's and I will add ya back, The War on MWR is almost over so See ya soon !

Last Edited: May 8, 2014 5:09 AM
                                                      • Test #1

Hi there Jackasmo

We finally meet and the first thing you do is kill me!

Looks like you had connection problems?  I'm guessing its because you are based in the USA and I'm in the UK.  Hopefully we can get in to some serious warfare soon. 

Garbin

BTW that's the time I normally play in the UK (0600 - 0900hrs i.e early!) which I reckon must have been late for you?

Last Edited: May 10, 2014 12:35 AM
                                                          • Test #1

Yeah Sorry about  that Garbin, we were in a party already , tyler an I . Can You Get Skype So we can talk in the game,

when sending invites, you have to send them from an empty lobby, Not while you are in a game , we dont get on the same team that way,,,, So Get skype so I can tell you how it works,,,

Last Edited: May 10, 2014 10:12 AM
                                                              • Test #1

Okay, I've set up a Skype account - contact name is garbin1967.  I'll be on late tonight (after the wife has vacated the TV)

Last Edited: May 10, 2014 11:21 AM
                                                                  • Test #1

Thats Awesome Mate, Sounds like here in the US. hahha.. So I got a small one of my own ..

I'll get ya added on skype . BTW , Im a bit older myself and so is the guys I run with, Im 50 and the others are between 19 and 44 ..and our younger mate(Gerth) is 14 but he's cool he's from Estonia, near russia and speaks english .. I'm sure ya will fit in till they shut us down on the 20th of May.

BTW good games to ya sorry about the time to get in  a match with 4 or 5 of us in a party it takes a little time for them to join , I'll tell ya the rest on skype ...

Last Edited: May 10, 2014 7:20 PM
                                                            • Test #1

Heya Garbin,, I was in a party with Tyler already, thats why I didnt take your invite,

I usually send them out to my mates so as to get us all together on the dame team,,

We were on skype at the time of your invites, we would have liked to have gotten in

with you if you would have sent One to Tyler as well... Its much better with us that against us ...

Also Get on Skype we were havin a laugh til we had to take a break.. Hope to see you on later if you can make it back out this afternoon...

Last Edited: May 9, 2014 11:20 PM
                                                          • Test #1

wanna add? and what gamed do u play

Last Edited: Apr 27, 2014 2:51 PM
                                                        • Test #1

my fc is 393182751105

Last Edited: May 6, 2014 5:24 PM
                                                          • Test #1

added nick ronk

Last Edited: May 7, 2014 8:00 AM
                                                            • Test #1

Hello guyz you might of seen me FS|BeA$t or Adrian4.My friend code is:2530-8589-4161 I'll add anyone and I don't hack or glitch.

Last Edited: Aug 6, 2014 11:14 PM
                                                              • Test #1

hey I'v played with A_Stoner before

Last Edited: Aug 18, 2014 9:11 AM
                                                                • Test #1

Yo,my FC: 1126-3282-7576

Nickname : Shu777

Last Edited: Aug 20, 2014 3:10 AM
                                                                  • Test #1

Hi all I already add you all in my friend code add list, please add me (naruto) and my friend code: 1729 2446 8851

Last Edited: Dec 2, 2014 2:22 AM