47 Replies Latest reply on Apr 4, 2013 10:02 AM by FLi_iNc RSS

Stop the OP B.S

Im so sick of hearing this or that is OP. I think if the makers of this game keep changeing thier game it shows they didnt know what they were doing when they made this progam and shouold be willing to buy back any copy at full refund.I Also think they have tweeked and nerfed enough just leave the guns and gear a lone work on the other probs that may be there.I like the game the way it is even though they have made adjustments to please some of the ppl but enough is enough just leave the guns and gear alone.

• Test #1
          Re: Stop the OP B.S

They do not know what they are doing that is obvious every year the same old problems occur why is it other developers seem to get things right?

And yes their is over powered things in this game.

If people stop complaining nothing ever would get done.

I love it how you make a thread complaing about complainers....pot kettle black ring any bells?

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 3:59 AM
          • Test #1

Come on, bullets are extremely OP in this game, they should get a nerf soon.

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 4:48 AM
            • Test #1

i actually think they havent nerfed or buffed a damm thing cause i havent notice any difference at all.

its all smoke and mirrors to be honest.

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 5:00 AM
              • Test #1

The only OP thing in the entire game is the LAG.

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 5:02 AM
                • Test #1

But the bullets I shot and kill with are OP, jumping is OP, walking is OP climbing down and up stairs  =OP.

I was responding with an OP state of mind.

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 5:34 AM
                  • Test #1

The only thing in the game that is OP is the Executioner

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 5:37 AM
                    • Test #1

Lag compensation is the only O.P thing on the game if this was fixed or correctly adjusted we could really see what weapons are are truly O.P. until this is addressed its just a total luck shoot.

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 6:03 AM
                      • Test #1

no weapon has really been overpowered in this game. i agreed with them adding a little recoil to fal when used with select fire because that just makes sense. and in my opinion the reduced range on smg patch was also justified.

there has been massively overpowered weapons in the past. the mp40 in world at war was ridiculous and the silenced ump in mw2 was very powerful.

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 6:07 AM
                        • Test #1

if they nerf the msmc my fav gun one more time and basically turn it into a pea shooter, i wont be bothering with the game anymore and wont be buying any more map packs

and before anyone says 'well just try a different gun and stop crying about it' - i'm one of those one-gun cod players who find the best gun they suited to and then concentrate on working the maps... in previous cods the AK was my weapon of choice because of the iron sights - in blops2 the AK obviously doesnt exist and i happened to discover the msmc had the best irons for me, thats all, i just cant get by with any other gun, the vec's ok but more for medium range and doesnt have the destructive power of the msmc even after the nerfs

the msmc is just about useable now without being anything too special, the added recoil nerf made me check out a few other guns to no avail, so i'm just accepting reduced performance with it but...... if they nerf it one more time its adios blops2 good riddance treyarch and bring on mw4 or whatever it is they call it.

ner ner, ner ner ner.

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 6:18 AM
                            • Test #1

im not an smg guy, ive alwaysbeen a FAL user, and they nerfed mine 3 times, i user the msmc last night, and it is still a very good gun, so i dont see how you could be that upset over the nerf.. the gun have 0 recoil, and picking people off at mid to long range with decent amount of ease shouldnt be what an smg should be able to do... smgs should be more like the evo

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 6:22 AM
                                • Test #1

the msmc has 0 recoil and you can take ppl down from long range with it?

is this true?  can someone confirm this?  i got over 20,000 kills with the msmc and at no time would i have described it as a zero recoil long range killer.... yeah u can get lucky and headshot enemies from max distance but half the time i dont even bother as its easily now a short-med range gun

can someone else tell me in all honesty, without just trying to p*ss me off, that the msmc is now a zero recoil short-long range killer?

for me its become more like a shotgun after the nerfs without the one-shot kill ability, you gotta use a lot of cover and preferably stick within medium range without getting into real shotgun territory

and yeah its still an ok gun i didnt say it wasnt i just said it wasnt too special anymore but if they nerf it again the performance will have dropped below acceptability i think

0 recoil, my a*se      stop it... just stop it.

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 6:44 AM
                                  • Test #1

Damn, how many profiles do you have?!?! Did you get banned and make a new one? If so, I think you hold the record for sure! lol

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 6:47 AM
                                  • Test #1

lifeson90 wrote:

if they nerf the msmc my fav gun one more time and basically turn it into a pea shooter, i wont be bothering with the game anymore and wont be buying any more map packs

Nerf nerf nerf!

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 6:23 AM
                                    • Test #1

AN-94 is closest thing to an AK.

as an AK lover i fell in love with the AN.

i suggest you try it for a while.

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 6:35 AM
                                        • Test #1

I was thinking the same thing. It's better than the AK because it fires the first couple bullets faster when you start shooting.

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 6:53 AM
                                          • Test #1

I agree. The AN actually plays better than the AK imo.

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 6:50 AM
                                            • Test #1

yeah thanks for the sensible response and yeah youre right the AN is obviously very close to the AK with one exceptional difference, the iron sights on the AN dont resemble the irons on the AK in any way whatsoever... personally speaking, and i'm not saying this is good or applies to most people but, the iron sights have to be just right for me in a cod gun and if i cant get by with em i just cant cant get max performance outa the gun...

i just like to find the right iron sights and then forget about the gun and concentrate on working the maps, which can take a lot of time.... like i said the msmc sights worked for me and i just spent time working the maps with it - 20,000 kills worth of time over months - the gun was indeed highly competitive at first but a good player still has to use his head around the maps, the msmc was just a good gun that put enemies down when it snapped on em thats all...... now, after 20,000 kills and two nerfs, I just cant have the absolute confidence in it that I had before, still doing ok but at times its a lottery in a gunfight.

like i said, still using the gun its still the weapon of choice for me the nerfs havent f*cked it up completely as some might say but.. all i'm saying is, if they nerf it again i'm outa here 

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 6:57 AM
                                          • Test #1

Noob question: How do you know which gun has be changed after each patch? How do I know what's the current patch I'm playing?

Thanks

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 6:55 AM
                                            • Test #1

the term OP is OP......Everything is just OP!!!

are you down with OPp....yeah you know me!

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 7:18 AM
                                              • Test #1

LOL a complaint thread about complaints. Oh the irony! I wonder if the original poster thinks that by doing a thread telling others not to complain about overpowered weapons, he expected it to stop or was he simply trolling for responses.... hmmmmmm.......

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 7:52 AM
                                                • Test #1

The forum is OP for sure.  I also think that throwing is OP.  Who can throw a grenade that far??

I also think  trophy systems cat like ability to land upright are OP.  I went outside with my tripod and chucked it 76 times and before the legs broke I was 1/76 with it landing upright.  The only time it did was after a couple of bounces and it came to rest against my fence......UPRIGHT......which IMO is till OP as hell.  Come to think of it my broken tripod was OP.  I nerfed the mother (*&*&^#%^

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 8:38 AM
                                                  • Test #1

Instead of OP or Nerf...

BUFF THE F'N S12 O_O

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 9:43 AM
                                                    • Test #1

You know what this happens everyday and someone always complaining about complainers pf.

Now the whole O.P. has become a joke. Nerf this, buff that, make my pokemon evolve. Blah blah blah shutup and play the game!!!!!!

Oh yeah by the way your post is OP!!

Last Edited: Apr 4, 2013 10:02 AM