1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2013 11:29 PM by Leper_Messiah85 Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: thanks anti campers

ghost works whilst moving and for around 2 seconds after stopping, sprinting isn't neccessary just movement. oh and the target finder is a noob choice that shows a lack of skill and ability, if ya can't hang with iron sights or a red dot you've no hope of having any respect.  if they put in an kill everyone by pushing Y perk how many sad no skill loosers would spam it every match lol

• 21. Re: thanks anti campers

lol ya now it does

it used to be broken the first months tho

would only activate while sprinting, you would show when ADS, you would even show when firing with a supressor

• 22. Re: thanks anti campers

I could make the argument that any perk or attachment is for noobs cause it gives you an advantage. How about engineer? You can magically see through anything with that!

• 23. Re: thanks anti campers

Yep.  So supposedly we have:

Target Finder/Dual Band/Variable Zoom are for the partially sighted

Fast mags are for those who cannot manage their ammo count

Holographic/Reflex sights are for those who aren't good enough for iron sights

Scavenger is for people who aimlessly throw lethals and tacticals and pray to pick up a scavenger pack to refill

Next please.

• 24. Re: thanks anti campers

I always say it's not the gun, perk, or attachment that make you good, it's the user.

• 25. Re: thanks anti campers

dirdyburd wrote:

A big thank you to all the anti campers that made their complaints known on these message boards. Im sure this has been talked about to death, but i must say...

Making it easier to get a UAV, awesome. Ghost only works when sprinting, sweet. Cold blooded and blind eye, need i say more

At first when the game came out i was a tad worried how this would pan out. I absolutely love what your complaints have brought to this game. You have now made it 10 times easier to camp. Everyone and their dog has UAVs and spam the hell out of them. Makes it easier to see you coming. Thanks. Ghost only works when sprinting. I now see you moving further in the distance. Easier to snipe. Yeah, my stats arent that great. But sure is easier knowing where you are going getting a UAV damn near every other minute. And the target finder, may not have been a set up for anti camping, but it sure helps when shooting at your sprinting ghost butt.

Instead of actually trying to get a kill, you complained and made it that much easier. I like your styl. Campers now love you

Ghost works wonders if you AREN'T a camper.  I can move all over the map and not be seen.  From the sounds of it.. you sound a little butthurt

• 26. Re: thanks anti campers

you should really think about not calling others LOSERS until you yourself can figure out how to spell it.  I mean, my gosh, they even give you a spell checker!

• 27. Re: thanks anti campers

GoldenFAL wrote:

I hate target finder more than Quick snipers, long shooting shotguns, camping, lag, anything you name can NOT be as bad as the target finder.

You mean to tell me that putting a target finder on a gun in 2025 call it future guns, they had that on black ops 1 on the sentry gun. That's not future. They should of named it easy finder. A team with a 3 or more with TF's attached can be lethal.

cold blooded works just fine... what is your complaint when they kill you when you have that perk?  Still gonna cry about the TF?  It doesn't get red... no box.. no colors... what?  What exactly do you have to cry about?  The fact that in order to counter it you have to give up something in order to use CB?

• 28. Re: thanks anti campers

And it couldn't be more true in this game as perks are nerfed from previous titles and many attachments come with penalties, even if their benefits are minimal, despite competing with attachments, e.g. extended clip adding to reload time and nowhere near the ammo increase from MW3.

• 29. Re: thanks anti campers

hwo about a counter UAV to counter the VSAT??? herp derp...