1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply on Sep 8, 2013 5:44 PM by GoldenShower4U Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        20. Re: My name is DrunkenGerbils and I QuickScope ...

Think what you will, I'm not claiming to be the best or some CoD god but to say it's all luck and no skill is just hating. My skills may not be MLG but they're far from just dumb luck.

Last Edited: Mar 22, 2013 4:51 PM
        • Test #1
          21. Re: My name is DrunkenGerbils and I QuickScope ...

I'm not acually mad. Just defending my position, and I don't really think anyone is "trolling", there's nothing wrong with a difference of opinion and a spirited debate. Besides I'm just passing time at work any way lol.

Last Edited: Mar 22, 2013 4:57 PM
          • Test #1
            22. Re: My name is DrunkenGerbils and I QuickScope ...

skippinglobster wrote:

Any other sniper converts out there that can back me up on this?

Hello!

I'm Super Camper 88 and I'm a sniper convert on BO2.

I never sniped on any previous CODs but I gave it a go on BO2. It's really fun and I can say I can now QS to a degree. I fell in love with the DSR and I use my Sniper class more like my default class now that I'm Prestige Master.

I have 2931 kills with my DSR, accuracy is at 59.41% with a weapon KD of 1.64. I'm very happy with my progress considering I'm a newbie sniper and I'm still learning the tricks.

If you're bored with BO2 and never sniped, I encourage you guys to give it a try and it will bring the fun back into your game.

Last Edited: Mar 22, 2013 5:07 PM
            • Test #1
              23. Re: My name is DrunkenGerbils and I QuickScope ...

borderlands 2 is my other go to game besides bo2. if you just got it prepare to be addicted for a little bit. if you need any help with certain parts hmu. nobody i know plays it besides me.

if you think snipers are op, wait until you get some of the legendary weapons.

Last Edited: Mar 22, 2013 5:10 PM
              • Test #1
                24. Re: My name is DrunkenGerbils and I QuickScope ...

no we are not the same. you run around with the sniper like some idiot. i snipe correctly and only need to "quickscope" when a no-scope wont kill the guy. clearly you have mistaken me for someone else. also almost everyone hates quickscoping. it's trash it requires no skill and it's super easy to do. so please crawl back into the hole you came out of. no one wants you here.

Last Edited: Mar 22, 2013 5:29 PM
                • Test #1
                  25. Re: My name is DrunkenGerbils and I QuickScope ...

I never said I rushed with a sniper, you simply assumed that. And you know what they say about assumptions ...

Last Edited: Mar 22, 2013 5:32 PM
                  • Test #1
                    26. Re: My name is DrunkenGerbils and I QuickScope ...

That you can't spell assumptions without "ass"?

Last Edited: Mar 22, 2013 5:49 PM
                    • Test #1
                      27. Re: My name is DrunkenGerbils and I QuickScope ...

I used to snipe on COD4, really loved the map layouts. Crash was a dream!

Haven't really picked up a sniper again on other CoD's until BO2, but I find the DSR 50 and the ballista are both fun to use. I wouldn't say i'm brilliant, but I'm okay given abit of a warm up. Can't quickscope for the life of me haha.

My only trouble is i'm really old fashioned when it comes to it, I can't be mobile when I snipe. I literally sit in a room with two claymores on the doors and wait for people to cross my line of sight, as you can guess it earns me alot of deaths lol.

Last Edited: Mar 22, 2013 5:53 PM
                      • Test #1
                        28. Re: My name is DrunkenGerbils and I QuickScope ...

there were no assumptions. your OP stated that you are using the snipers to get Diamond camo. but then you say some few posts back that you get 7 skills in a row quickscoping. clearly you rush with the sniper.

got to love quickscopers and their over-inflated ego. why don't you go back to MW2 or MW3 you can quickscope all you want in those games. and i wont care if you do because i don't play them anymore.

well anyway last post from me. not going to argue with someone if they don't have any good counter arguments.

Last Edited: Mar 22, 2013 6:13 PM
                        • Test #1
                          29. Re: My name is DrunkenGerbils and I QuickScope ...

A sniper is much harder to get a Nuclear Medal than any full auto weapons.  It takes much more skill because of perfect timing/accuracy to quickscope.  I don't hate on quickscopers or snipers in general but just don't like the useless teammates that use them.  If you are effective with it, then you shouldn't be using it.  Only a few players that snipe are effective and play for the win.

In the end the only truly good players are the ones that play for the win.

Last Edited: Mar 22, 2013 6:13 PM