Yes this is how electromagnetic radiation works. You need not remind me that Shock Charges are as loud as Tesla coils. Friendly shock charges are bloody annoying to hear.
If they didn't have the range they do you will see more 'camping worms' on Hijacked.
The flash and stuns have to be more accurate because you then have the chance to get an easy kill with users who aren't using Tactical Mask.
1) Reduce the spherical range of EMPs.
2) If NOT reducing the spherical range of EMPs, then have it be similar to Flash and Stuns, whereby the underlying effect is correlated to distance from explosion to affected player. In other words, the further away the EMP is, the less effect the tac grenade has on the affected player. I.e. -> in this case, less time under effects of EMP.
Personally I would prefer if EMPs didn't have the ability to go through walls. I know that doesnt make sense given what "EMPs" are supposed to do, but that is besides the point. I think either of those two points above are sufficient in itself.
You didn't watch the video, and you can't comprehend/understand english.
Let me sum it up for you:
1) The point about EMPs hurting yourself = I don't understand why EMP doesn't affect yourself longer if it's a self-induced EMP. If Flashes and Stuns affect enemy players, and yourself the same amount of time, then why is it that when you EMP yourself, you do not get EMP'd for the same amount of time too?
2) The video shows an EMP landing outside the house, and killing someone one 2nd floor. Ridiculous spherical range.
You missed my point about two properties that EMPs have over flashes and tacticals:
1) You can hurt yourself with an EMP but NOT have the effects of EMP on yourself. IF you stun'd or flashed yourself, you would be under the effects as if an enemy threw a stun/flash at you.
2) Given how large the spherical range of the EMP is (and that it goes through several walls), it's a little ridiculous to award players such that the effects of the EMP on an enemy player are the same regardless of their distance to the explosion of the EMP. The same can not be said for flashes and stuns.