1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 129 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2013 10:32 AM by MK-47 Go to original post RSS
      • 80. Re: Good Job 3arc with the Hackers!

well.....as i said it seems strange when everyone of your killshots is a dealock on target where the center of your croshairs are locked on the enemies bodypart.. every killshot on that clip your either lined up with the enemies chest or torso after a perfect flick of the mouse.. I been gaming for years it usually takes a flick & a little touchup, your either dead on or way off (strange).

you might as well have been using a sniper rifle because you were always locked on a bodypart with the center of your crosshairs for each time you fired that killshot that retired your enemy... with a shotgun you can have the very tip of the reticle touching an enemy and still make a kill...

For me those perfect flicks & killshots are definitely suspicious looking.

• 81. Re: Good Job 3arc with the Hackers!

nah hes just a good player.No hacks.

• 82. Re: Good Job 3arc with the Hackers!

U serious ? The guy was R&G with an SMR in hijacked.

It's obvious that this guy is hacking, that's what i am saying with "PEOPLE THAT DONT MISS SHOTS"

This guy had an accuracy of almost 100%.

I only get constantly killed by that kind of guys. Damn Cheaters.

• 83. Re: Good Job 3arc with the Hackers!

And the sad thing is the guy has 288-hrs logged and no ban.

This is what i find strange. Is this player an employee of activision or something? a beta tester? why isn't he banned from the game?

Both Treyarch and steam suck at detecting hackers, or they allow certain players to hack.?!

"everyone leaves a back door open for their buddy's" it sure looks like that's what this company does.. there is just way to much cheating without consequence.. "players running around since release cheating"

• 84. Re: Good Job 3arc with the Hackers!
                wierd worlds are these

Datblink wrote:

Hi, first time posting here.  Just got out of a FFA game with this guy.  I solely play FFA and have around a 2.0KDR.  I'm not the best player but i finish in the top 3 pretty often.  Anyway i was having a good match racking up kills, pressed tab to look at the scoreboard and this one guy was way in front.  I thought he must just be good so said nothing in game.  I bookmarked the film after the match ended and went to watch it.  Now it isn't an obvious aimbot but it does look very suspicious to me.  I'm not one to cry hacks and i realize there are people out there who are genuinely high skilled but this guy just seems way too good. I checked his profile and he has around 43,000 kills while maintaining a KD/R of 3.79.  I edited down the match to show the main parts.  What do you guys think?

Here's the youtube vid i made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fXDouTVmjg&feature=youtu.be

And here's a link to his steam account http://steamcommunity.com/id/razor116/

That video is weird.

I never trust videos that are edited down like that because they just don't show everything.

That sort of video is the same type that C-Duster would post calling someone a cheater.

Whilst your video does show someone that I am 99% confident is cheating, because of the lack of the full video I refuse to say they are 100% cheating.

I get reported atleast 3 or 4 times everytime I play because people think I am cheating but I just laugh at them even C-Duster says I am a cheater regardless of what I do to prove I am not a cheat.

• 85. Re: Good Job 3arc with the Hackers!

Yea the video isn't the best.  I used the in-game render thing to upload it but there is a limit to 2 mins of video time and the match lasted something like 4 minutes 30.  I've played FPS games a long time, from Quake 3, counter strike, battlefield and pretty much all of the CoD series.  I don't just call hacks everytime i lose and can usually tell when someone is just good.  But the whole match the guy doesn't have any "off" shots or aim and his sensitivity is very high as you see him constant 180 then lock on.  Also 43,000 kills and a KD/R of 3.79 wtf. 

I've had matches where i've been 30-1 quite a few times with the remington and got accused of hacking myself.  But when i watched back the replay there are lots of times when my aim was terrible, overshooting or getting caught off guard but being lucky not to get killed. This guy doesn't seem to have any of that, he doesn't miss unless someone runs around a corner before he can kill them.

I do have the full match but i don't know a way to upload it to youtube, if you can tell me how i'll gladly upload it so you can make a more informed decision.  I usually don't give hackers the time of day, just disconnect and find another server.  But it really annoys me how they seem to be getting away with it.  Cheaters were rife in MW3 and i don't want BO2 to follow suit. 

• 86. Re: Good Job 3arc with the Hackers!
                    Momba1

AimBot set on medium aka hack. Report Razor 116.

BTW - I think (Name looked familiar) this is the douchebag I was referring to earlier in this post, and if so then there is a 3arch God -> http://community.callofduty.com/message/414232970

• 87. Re: Good Job 3arc with the Hackers!
                      wierd worlds are these

It will basically cost you money to be able to upload the full game gameplay because you would have to buy either Fraps or DXTory which for me is around £20 or £30 cannot remember.

The advantage of it is, that I can record full gameplays and upload them to youtube of my own gameplay.

There is X-Fire but that has a habbit of making the video and audio go out of sync and you have to mess with the frame rate or pay for some video editing software in order to correct it.

As I said though whilst they do look like a cheater and I am fairly confident they are a cheat but, due to the person I mentioned who has already posted on this thread I don't judge someone of a edited video.

The reason being is that the user in question edited a video a me playing the game to say I was a cheater and when you watched the full video back without being edited you could clearly see I was not cheating.

Nothing against you but I don't trust edited videos for the reason above.

• 88. Re: Good Job 3arc with the Hackers!

X2 on what weird worlds are these wrote. There's enough on the video for me to be highly suspicious, but unless its a really stupid high settings hack, I wouldn't make a call based off a video, doubly so one that's been edited.

Simple reason is that I consider cheating the most serious accusation that can be made so I won't do it on a whim. As such, when I look at a playback, I consider the guy innocent and if I find something that shows they aren't, then I look for reasons why that evidence is incorrect. Case in point from the other day is one guy I was pretty sure was hacking. When I watched the playback, saw him respawn, approach a room, then turn away, turn back, and fill a blank wall with an entire magazine despite there being no UVA etc, I was. Pretty sure it was a cast iron catch. I then went on to watch the video again, this time from the perspective of the guy in the room and the reality was that this guy was in the top right corner while the other guy was shooting the bottom left.

Conclusion? The guy may have known there was someone in there, but whatever his method of knowing was, it certainly wasn't an aimbot or he'd have known exactly where he was and not have been taking a best guess. This may not apply to all situations and I'm certainly not making excuses for a guy I'd be suspicious of. Just saying I don't like to make a call without heavy scrutiny first. If it stands up to that, at that point I can be pretty sure I'm right

• 89. Re: Good Job 3arc with the Hackers!
                          Momba1

ExET_Molotov wrote:

When I watched the playback, saw him respawn, approach a room, then turn away, turn back, and fill a blank wall with an entire magazine despite there being no UVA etc, I was. Pretty sure it was a cast iron catch. I then went on to watch the video again, this time from the perspective of the guy in the room and the reality was that this guy was in the top right corner while the other guy was shooting the bottom left.

Conclusion? The guy may have known there was someone in there, but whatever his method of knowing was, it certainly wasn't an aimbot or he'd have known exactly where he was and not have been taking a best guess.

Pff...I remember when I was going for that 'FMJ kills through objects' CC and I spammed the hell out of walls and certain rooms e.g. HQ & HP and especially on Nuketown & Hijacked in places I know they'd (I would) hide; intuitive guessing game. I'd do a nice 'horizontal line' to hear a hit maker and bam lock-on spraying slightly right & left.

Now to the guy I killed I'm sure it was a WTF kinda kill, but to me it was a quarter to half a mag on an LMG.

Cheating, the give away more so than than an AimBot itself is the Wall Hack and if I watch the kill cam and I see an immediate before and or after secondary 'magical' kill and more than once then I've got a pretty good idea they're a hacker. Often in the beginning of the game the AimBots are set low and maybe even off, but as soon as the guy gets pissed-off from typically being killed over and over -- they make the critical error in judgment and turn-up their AimBots too high and often with Auto-Fire.

3arch doesn't need to see a film to know someone is hacking, and as I mentioned before its a matter of packet detection. My guess is they know second one someone is a hacker, and do nothing until the Reports are too high or a threshold is reached -- and bam -- Permanent Ban.

I rarely accuse someone of hacking, but when I do not only am I often vocal but 9.9/10 correct.

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next