5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2013 10:44 AM by malditor RSS

WOW! No suprise...

So I was in a public match when i saw a hacker and I reported of course. What really made me mad, is that he was a 12th perstige and he was showing everybody some other perstiges and he was saying that there going to be the new perstiges. Does anybody else get mad over this?

• Test #1
          Re: WOW! No suprise...

who cares? about a prestige if that gets u mad u need to get back to reality lol its just a game prestige doesnt even matter in this. the cod franchise is dying treyarch are killing it its no longer enjoyable how it used 2 be so dont know why your getting all mad over some "alleged hacker" doesnt affect real life lol

Last Edited: Mar 14, 2013 10:36 AM
            • Test #1

as prestiging offers no reward worth prestiging besides CaC

and i'm allready forced to get to master prestige to unlock everything

yh i wouldn't be amazed if people get annoyed if they add more stiges, i know i will be with this crap system they implemented, forcing people to stige past a stige they normally would if they wanna be able to enjoy it all

if all  you guys who fly through stiges playing 6 hours a day get bored, reset, that's why the option is there
              not to have extra stiges rammed down our throats which we might need to do to get prestige master afterwards

Last Edited: Mar 14, 2013 10:39 AM
              • Test #1

Are you another person who thinks it's ok for people to prestige glitch "because it's just a game".

Being master prestige does give an advantage as many have pointed out because it's the only way to get everything unlocked.

Last Edited: Mar 14, 2013 10:44 AM
              • Test #1

I call bullshit proof or didnt happen. i game everyday and iv never seen past master prestige

Last Edited: Mar 14, 2013 10:40 AM
                • Test #1

no

But if you aren't surprised, why would you get mad?

Last Edited: Mar 14, 2013 10:44 AM