14 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2013 10:08 PM by Jmagic RSS

Revolution DLC Playlist Gone?

I have the season pass and downloaded the revolution map pack the other day. Everything worked fine and I've played it for the past few days but now when I went on to play the revolution playlist is not showing up anymore. I've tried restarting my console and downloading the map pack both to no avail. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Latest reply: on Jul 18, 2013 10:08 PM by Replies: 14 in Black Ops II Technical Support
        • Test #1
          Re: Revolution DLC Playlist Gone?

mine as also gone can someone reply to this please

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2013 11:15 AM
            • Test #1

Same here. Downloaded it in january and it was fine up until yesterday. Today it has just disappeared and i have tried everything but nothing works. It is just not there. Very strange and frustrating considering we have paid for this.

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2013 1:18 PM
            • Test #1

The Revolution playlist for Xbox 360 was only temporary and was recently removed. The DLC maps can still be played in normal rotations.

TopFighter | Treyarch Forum Moderator

Black Ops I & Black Ops II

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2013 1:50 PM
                • Test #1

Thank you for letting me know. That is really stupid though, I paid $50 for the season pass to get the dlc and now I can't even play them when I want to? Really dumb. So unless I happen to get lucky and be in a party with all people that have bought the dlc I will not be able to play them. Lame

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2013 4:11 PM
                  • Test #1

The Good: Yay I now know where the playlist went!

The Bad: Now I'll rarely get to play them again.

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2013 10:20 PM
                    • Test #1

This is absolutely ridiculous!  What gives the company the right to tell me how and when I can play the game that I paid for.  A bit of micro-managing?  This is why battlefield excells in this area, they let you choose what you play and not force feed you to what they want.  You take my money and dont let me enjoy my purchase as I see fit!  When was this information put out to the public?  A bit of good information that the players would like to know don't you think?

Last Edited: Mar 2, 2013 10:12 AM
                      • Test #1

This is the most senseless thing i have ever heard. There was no harm keeping it the way it was. To take it away is just ridiculous. I paid for this and now cannot play it when i want. Not anywhere have i read that this would happen. I think something should be done about this as it is not right what has happened.

Last Edited: Mar 2, 2013 10:53 AM
                        • Test #1

Why charge us if that type of use was only temporary? It's ridiculous that I paid for a map pack that now I can only play online by luck of the draw!! Nuketown is still available in the drop menu so the BS excuse of "temporary", imo is just that. If I had known those maps wouldn't be fully accessible whenever I wanted then I would of never purchased them to begin with. How does one get a refund then? I don't see how it's even remotely close to right or fair that I've paid for something I will seldom be able to use.

Last Edited: Mar 3, 2013 11:53 AM
                        • Test #1

I have the same problem download the map pack and there is nothing there what is going on.We  pay for it we play it's that simple.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Edited: Mar 2, 2013 8:35 PM
                          • Test #1

WHAT THE HELL I WANT MY MONEY BACK !!!!!!!!

Last Edited: Mar 3, 2013 10:27 PM
                            • Test #1

That's retarted. I payed for the Season Pass, and only get to play the DLC Maps every 6-10 matchs. I think it would be better if you please put it back. Not worth the money if I can't play the maps when I wan't.

Last Edited: Mar 9, 2013 5:29 PM
                              • Test #1

Why does Treyarch do this? They're just being retarded trolls... Infinity Ward's DLC may be expensive but atleast they're serious! I payed the total amount of what 4 map packs would be (15 per) and I want this playlist! should have seen it coming.. Remember Nuketown? -.-

Last Edited: Mar 11, 2013 10:50 PM
                                • Test #1

I bought and downloaded the revolution map pack the first day it came out. (Ps3) i have played it and everything was fine! I loved the way the peacekeeper was and everyting! Until today!!! I was just using the peacekeeper yesterday and all of a sudden today july 19 2013 everything from the revolution map pack was gone i tried downloading it on my ps3 even my other ps3 but when i download it everything is great and then it just disappears including my gun and maps its just gone one day to the next.!!!!!!!!! Can anyone help me with this problem please.!!!!!

Last Edited: Jul 18, 2013 10:08 PM