1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply on Mar 1, 2013 10:09 AM by Mahburg Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        40. Re: Anyone think  this is the best COD yet?

Not even close. I thought MW3 was had terrible issues, then I played BO2 and realized the masterpiece that I was playing in MW3.

I plan to rent Crysis 3 when I find it in stock at my local Red Box and if it proves worthy, BO2 will go into the case for an indefinite hibernation.

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2013 11:34 AM
        • Test #1
          41. Re: Anyone think  this is the best COD yet?

smokeypervert wrote:

The LMGs are more different than ever before. QQB and HAMR are basically cousins of assault rifles.

Apart from the annoying damage drop off all LMGs have (for some odd reason) it's a nice varied category.  The LMGs in COD4 were also very different from each other, but then there were only three of them.  Which launcher are you referring to like the War Machine in MW3?  The XM25?  I imagine that would be annoying as a secondary given that Scavenger resupplies well.

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2013 11:37 AM
          • Test #1
            42. Re: Anyone think  this is the best COD yet?

For me it is one of the best CODs to have come around. It even trumps COD4 in my book.

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2013 11:37 AM
            • Test #1
              43. Re: Anyone think  this is the best COD yet?

Customization = OK

Weapons =Fair selection.

Spawning = Crap

Lag = Awful.

If your on the good side of it and you can get a game without prob's then it's ok as FPS go, but i've never known an Xbox game to have so many problems playing online or to need so much adjusting, especially with the router settings, Open NAT, DMZ, Static IP etc all just in the hope of being able to play a decent stable game, clearly they were after the profits over quality and a rushed out game like MW3 was but worse.

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2013 11:47 AM
              • Test #1
                44. Re: Anyone think  this is the best COD yet?

Very much like the game logic; weapons are balanced, like the scorestreak model, pick 10 is a winner.

The actual mechanics of online play are a big letdown. MM, SBMM, lag comp, whatever you want to call it or attribute the inconistencies to make what likely would have been my favorite amongst all CoD titles just average. I believe that it can be addressed as prior to the first TU it was right as rain for me. Unfortuantely this would likely be at somebody else's expense in their (Treyarch's) quest to balance what is inherently an unbalanced playing field due to varibles in connectivity, ping, network dynamics, etc.

All I can say is that for me this title has far more variance in MM than any other I have played. Well beyond typical online experience. When it's on I really like it but when not, it is ridiculous.

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2013 12:09 PM
                • Test #1
                  45. Re: Anyone think  this is the best COD yet?

this is the most fun cod yet. Map's aren't the stongest, but its by far the best gamplay wise.

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2013 12:21 PM
                  • Test #1
                    46. Re: Anyone think  this is the best COD yet?

Currently one of the worst, if they fix the problems it'll be third best.

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2013 12:51 PM
                    • Test #1
                      47. Re: Anyone think  this is the best COD yet?

The actual game yes as for connections hell no! One of the most lag infested games I've played !

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2013 12:53 PM
                      • Test #1
                        48. Re: Anyone think  this is the best COD yet?

I hate no sniping.

I hate no camping.

These things go hand in hand, as they both have to do with Ghost, UAV, and MMS.

Other than that, I enjoy the game, but hope that a new hardware set will smooth out the software problems. Because in the tech world, hardware will always win.

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2013 1:08 PM
                        • Test #1
                          49. Re: Anyone think  this is the best COD yet?

I would have to say yes absolutely

I love the pick 10 system (I don't think I could ever go back)

Maps are ok (I really wish they where better)

Match making and Lag are ok for me (even worst case im only connecting to scotland, ireland and france)

Love the new scorestreak system (just wish they put more ephasis on objectives)

Weapons are balanced (yes even the SMG's)

Last Edited: Feb 28, 2013 1:14 PM