6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2013 5:14 PM by Ospina01 RSS

Peacekeeper is gone........

Here i have an issue and ive been trying to contact support but it seems they are always gone for the day and back tomorrow.......WTH! So my load out is with the peacekeeper, 3 attachments.

If im shot while im running with the ballistic knife out my respawn is with the ballistic knife only my peacekeeper is gone. The class is there but the gun itself is not appearing i cant use it. i can change classes and those guns are there but if i change it back the gun is still gone till the match is over.

So where can i actually report this issue. I dont think im the only one. this is happening more and more since the last update

• Re: Peacekeeper is gone........

Yea I've had similar issues when running with the FHJ as secondary, die and respawn, no more PK. WTF, Treyarch, now I have to use up a life with no primary? F that just stopped using the PK altogether, it's not as if I had to pay extra money to try it ...

Right up there with host migration and I come back not being able to run or stab. Great job Treyarch, you killed me again.

Oh well, if you bought a Treyarch product expecting some level of quality (or, you know, basic functionality) then you've probably never played a Treyarch game before.

Forgive my rant, I will say this. BO2 is actually a super super fun FPS, when it works. They almost got the game so good, it's impressive it can be so bad at the same time.

At least if this round goes bad the next one will be completely different, like...completely. Timing, hit detection, whether your gun fires, whether you have a gun...

Oh and where to report issues? Treyarch should have a forum to report the functions that are working, it would be simpler...

You are not alone.  I thought this was corrected with an update, but I still find myself with a knife only instead of my PK after I respawn when using a class with PK as the primary weapon.  Very annoying -- just another bug/glitch of many in this game.

zingaa

Yeah I have same problem, when the game is over I exit lobby and it resets again. I've made two classes with it just for this reason

I just golded this POS, when I gold a gun I use it on every map/game .... I have lost the Peacekeeper more times then I killed with it ( kidding ). However yes, host migration ( it does not return, only the knife ) if you are killed while knifing it disappears, if you are killed with a score streak, it does not return randomly, does it depend on the score streak?

Keep your head up, I hear the janitor is working on a fix real soon.

Ya but this janitor only uses duct tape, never fixes things. A rant is building inside of me that i cant contain much longer. From misleading ads before the game came out about preorder and get Nuketown free (psssst, so did the next guy that bought it the next day, next week, next month) then to have it taken away, ya we got it free every now and then so really we didnt but legally in a court black and white we got it.

The hosting and host migration and getting probation because the host dash boarded to many damn times.............. and to report boosters and you get demoted at the same time for being in the same game...........

TARD-Arch has better figure something out because there are A LOT of unhappy customers, make it worth while, give us free maps every now and then for free, quit hording them to make money, i paid $65 for a not properly functioning game could i have my money back.