9 Replies Latest reply on Feb 24, 2013 3:29 PM by copiusmind RSS

Mp5 Sub Machine Gun DLC

So I've been playing through the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 campaign finaly & I have realised that you are able to use the Mp5 Sub Machine Gun through out certain missions & am hoping that they release the Mp5 with one of the next 3 DLC's like they did the PeaceKeeper. It really anoys me when they have all of the good guns in the Singleplay but they never implement them into the Multi-player.
      E.g; Black Ops 1 they had the STG & the Mp40 in the singleplayer....The two best weapons & they aren't in Multi-player....Seriously.

Also map design.... I thin Treyarch should release a map like Bootleg, Underpass, Storm, Downpour, Kowloon. I know all but one of those are from the Modern Warfare series but they are really good maps. They're dark-ish, raining & they are just good maps, especially for Stealth & Sniping (real sniping) or I think they should design more maps like Drone or like the "Fallen Angel" mission from the Single player. I think a Map set in an area like that would work really well.

Anyway, does anybody else hope they release the Mp5 or anyother gun from Singleplayer into Multiplayer via DLC?

• Test #1
          Re: Mp5 Sub Machine Gun DLC

I personally think the MP5 will be a future release,i remember a forum member recently seeing a shadow of the MP5 gun and lettering on his multiplayer CAC screen,but we shall see

Last Edited: Feb 24, 2013 3:16 AM
          • Test #1

Why would anyone want a gun that has been in pretty much all the past call of duty games.  It has been in MW3, Black Ops, MW2, COD4. Who would want a gun that has been rehashed in all the call of duty game. Why not want a gun that hasn't been in a call of duty game before?

Last Edited: Feb 24, 2013 5:08 AM
            • Test #1

Yea what we really need is another SMG ist's not like we already have 7. Personaly I want a new special (No clue what this would be) or another bolt action sniper with iron sights.

Last Edited: Feb 24, 2013 6:11 AM
              • Test #1

nope

Last Edited: Feb 24, 2013 8:39 AM
                • Test #1

There are a lot of guns in campaign that are not in multiplayer. I've always liked the MP5 for some reason but they already gave us the peacekeeper smg in the last DLC. I wouldn't mind seeing a pump shotgun like the spas-12 or a new sniper rifle. I'm pretty sure though if they do release a new gun it will be an assault rifle.

Last Edited: Feb 24, 2013 9:03 AM
                  • Test #1

No more smgs please im sick to stomach with em allready as it is, no more gun dlc one was enough and seriously i hate that gun im sure most of you that do play with it or any smg for that matter mostly play core, and thats the only game mode that seem to be important in this franchise these last cuple years and it it is sicking.

Last Edited: Feb 24, 2013 10:34 AM
                    • Test #1

when they first mentioned gun dlc i was thinking each dlc would have a different gun type ex: sub or assault rifle or sniper.  Since they already did a sub machine gun i highly doubt they would do another one. Maybe an assualt rifle or shotgun for the next one. I don't know about you but i liked the striker

Last Edited: Feb 24, 2013 11:18 AM
                      • Test #1

I'd rather see a new perk or scorestreak.  People use nothing but the PDW and Peacekeeper now anyway because they have no weakness.

Last Edited: Feb 24, 2013 11:40 AM
                        • Test #1

We already have a SMG, so I think we'll get a sniper, and LMG and a shotgun in the future DLC. There are already tons of AR's, so I don't think they should add one.

Last Edited: Feb 24, 2013 3:29 PM