6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2013 3:29 PM by sennalike RSS

Prestige master fresh start

I am at work currently so I can not say for 100% but I am pretty sure I can not do a fresh start. If I have used my prestige token for something else is there a way I can still get a fresh start? I want to do it for 2xp to get my stats where I believe they should be. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

• Test #1
          Re: Prestige master fresh start

Need help!

Last Edited: Feb 22, 2013 1:43 PM
          • Test #1

Definatly create new account best of both worlds fresh start to see what kind of stats u can rack up without chasing 100 kills with a riot shield pistol headshot challenges etc... And u will still have your MP account with all unlocks to screw around with weapons tacticals equipment strategy etc... + like doc said all dlc is available to both.  Keep using fresh start on second account and watch ur progress in stats continue to improve

Last Edited: Feb 22, 2013 2:56 PM
            • Test #1

You can fresh start as a master prestige, it's the only thing unlocked when you get to 10th prestige.

Unless you spent your token and did the master prestige glitch, then you wouldn't have the fresh start available.

Last Edited: Feb 22, 2013 3:17 PM
              • Test #1

Def make a new acc I would like to reset but I got the master killer title and that chain/ultra killer is a pain to get!

Last Edited: Feb 22, 2013 3:24 PM
                • Test #1

I've been considering a fresh start for the same reason, but today I just started a new account.  Means I still have my old one to go back to if I feel the need.  To be honest I probably will and this new account will just become redundant.  I'm not really that fussed about the stats, but my SPM is going up by 1 every other day and has done for weeks, I wondered what it should be and I'm getting an idea now.  Original account is currently at 240, new account is 301, so simple maths tells me it's going to be 120 days before my original account catches up!  lol.

Last Edited: Feb 22, 2013 3:29 PM