8 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2013 12:54 PM by bkblazer RSS

Joined Illegally?

ERROR

You have joined this session illegally.

Thats twice today I've got this meassage after a game is loading, but then fails and take me back to the lobby by myself. The first time, earlier this afternoon, I accidently pressed the button too quick. All I saw for a quick second was illegal and was wondering wtf. Any way, anyone else get this. I did absolutely nothing different than any other game I try to join. What could it be in reference to?

bkblazer
        • Test #1
          Re: Joined Illegally?

Maybe you were about to join a game with trickshooters without a sniper loadout? Just kidding.

No very strange indeed, My guess is that you had an xboxlive connection problem and the game thought you did not have a gold account or something?

Last Edited: Feb 17, 2013 12:34 AM
          • Test #1

Matchmaking seems to be weird since the weekend, they are probably doing something with the matchmaking servers. Yesterday i was in a Groundwar lobby alone vs a other dude.

Last Edited: Feb 17, 2013 1:24 AM
            • Test #1

That reminds me when a client called me and said her computer said "this computer has performed an illegal operation and will shut down" and thought the police were going to get involved

Last Edited: Feb 17, 2013 1:34 AM
              • Test #1

I had this message too the other night, first time i had seen it come up and exactly the same, game was loading and then it took me back to the lobby, like yourself wondered wtf but then everything was normal again,,,very odd?

Last Edited: Feb 17, 2013 3:19 AM
                • Test #1

Just a guess, but it might have been the game placed you in a looby for whatever reason that was full.

Normally it will tell you it's full and take you back to the play online screen.  But if something funny was going on it might have placed you in a full lobby and then the in game measures to prevent this kicked in.

It was a different message because you actually got placed in the lobby for a second.

This is all just a wild guess

Or you found the secret criminal underground lobby of bo2

Last Edited: Feb 17, 2013 6:32 AM