The OG Wii could handle everything but probably the new map packs. Which this could all work to Activision and Nintendo's benefit...
Port SD version of BO2 to the Wii and sell for $49
* this increases the lobby numbers because the Wii and Wii U could play together
* more lobby numbers = higher motivation for Activision to provide DLC to Wii U
* if Wii U has DLC = dangling carrot for those with the Wii to get them to buy the Wii U
* more that buy the Wii U = more that buy the game
* more that buy the game = more that buy DLC
* more that do all that = more repeat customers
A_Trey_U - if you want my resume to fill a consulting position, I'd be happy to pass it along to you, LOL
So you're saying if I put my old MW3 disc into my Wii U that I won't play with others on the Wii? I'll only play with others who have MW3 on the Wii U? WTF?
I could care less if the Wii continues to get hacked - the Wii U can't be (at the moment)...so...does that really matter? I just want to boost our numbers!
well it was a main selling point for the system lol. also, my clan got hacked in a match, half my buddies stats got destroyed, and while it happened i was talking @#$% to the hackers in between matches, and letting my clan know xxxigorxx was up to no good. guess what happened to me on my u...not a damn thing lol. and just so the mods know, ive left a letter out of the hackers id so this isnt name and shame.
What do you mean? you can play mw3 on the wii u's Wii emulator(which has already been hacked). You're basically playing on a wii. Keep in mind these are two different codes(atreyu said it themselves that they had to rework the code for bo2 . . wii u) are you asking for wii/wii u cross platform multiplayer or just a sd version for the wii(that would be obviously hacked to hell)?