Thank you for starting this thread, Arcanine. I've seen you a lot over on the GameFAQs forums as well.
We WILL be adding back the cursor sensitivity setting in our next update. I do not have any information on a date for that update as it is dependent on timing with Nintendo and our own ability to test the updates.
As for everything else on the list, we will review each issue and see what can be done. This is a good thread for us to find the issues on, so feel free to keep posting here. We comb the forums constantly to see how you guys are doing out there.
I will probably also start a sticky post after the Thanksgiving holiday that answers some frequently asked questions and confirms issues we are working on for future updates.
Thanks for playing!
Wait a wii admin that does something? Holy meatballs.
Another glitch that I think has been reported on the other consoles: the Executioner with tac knife (or it could be long barrel, sinced I tested it with both on) is glitched when all its ammo is depleted. The model switches back as if it had no attachments, but keeps switching if you knife or change weapons, but only for a brief moment.
I hope this hasn't been posted about yet, but when using Wii Remote/Nunchuk & playing split-screen (offline or online), the control option "Sensitivity" is missing under the Controls menu.
Treyarch, please fix this, as I hope you are now aware of this sleeper problem.
Emblem and Callsign bugs...
Demolition Master: The counter of this callsign stops at 7 of 11, although I unlocked the 7 callsigns and 4 emblems...
Shredder: I killed more than 5 enemies with my death machine in one life a few times (without switching to another weapon, of course) and I haven't got this emblem...
Maybe there are more callsigns and emblems that needs to be fixed...
Off the top of my head:
01) ads while turning with forward movement (run/sprint) = awkward camera freeze (wiimote)
02) sentry/turret control needs fixed (wiimote)
03) while behind cover/climbable object and pressing A to steady your gun in ads = climb object rather than steadying camera/camera lock (wiimote)
04) lag/connectivity needs a lot of help
05) da aa needs a slight nerf
06) da recoil needs buff
07) remington needs a nerf
08) remove wiimote aa
09) increase enemy footstep sound so some of the perks provided are worth using/get used
10) pistols need a range and damage nerf
11) any aa that can work behind walls/objects needs removal