2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2013 10:19 AM by M4GNUM RSS

Where is our "patch needs" thread?

M4GNUM

The forum has gotten pretty cluttered - does anyone know where the most recent thread is that contains what we think needs to be patched? Maybe a new one needs to be made?

I think the best way to write them is very clear, very informative without too much whining. Complaints are fine, but whining, arguing, and **** measuring tends to ruin the discussion.

• Re: Where is our "patch needs" thread?
          Padiego

Let me dive in and fish it out......                         0 

/|\

_/\_

|

|

|

|

|

|

DLCDLCDLCDLCDLCDLCDLCDLCDLCDLCDLCDLC

DLCDLCDLCDLCDLCDCLDLCDLCDLCDCLDCLDCL

Something interesting

TIPS N TRICKS SUSCRIBE

DLCDLCDLCDLCDLCDLCDLC

Glitches that need fixing

EDIT: Found it....I think...