1 2 3 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2013 3:48 PM by cougarball78 RSS

are u a good player?

Explain your play style, best weapon, and if you think you a a good great or amazing player

• 1. Re: are u a good player?

I am the worlds "GREATEST" COD player in history!!!!

Kidding...I really am not. Lol. I think I am an average player. Has good games and bad games. I am doing better in this installment of COD though. Not sure why, I just am. I am a run-n-gunner. Can't sit still if my life depended on it. My best weapon (according to my stats) is the type 25 (roughly 1200 kills?) but am in the process of leveling up my SMG's. So all in all I am just an average guy who has average games.

• 2. Re: are u a good player?

I'm a kinda flanking running gunner, my main tactic is to close on the enemy fire from the hip with the Chicom reload then die. Then repeat the above steps again and again and again

• 3. Re: are u a good player?

Im a horribly awful player. Noobs who think they know noob, don't know true noob until they've met me. I'm so terrible, that when I run into engagements I'm left puzzled when the enemy suddenly falls to ground lifeless. I know I made the poprocks scream from my gun...but what invisible magic made the enemies kiss the dirt?

Sometimes, I plant strange boxes on the ground and cheer gleefully at the wirelights. Every once in awhile I hear a BOOM, and I am left wondering why I just had 100 show up on my screen. Did I win some cash for gardening?

Lastly, I have this thing I call the stickyboom. I toss it and it sometimes sticks to walls. But it just sits there. When the funny people shoot me, sometimes I freak out and accidentally press a switch and they go boom. Then I see them Kiss the dirt too.

Is kissing the dirt a religion to these people?

• 4. Re: are u a good player?

I am average and play for fun only, my strategy is to aim and shoot, CoD isn't really that much of a skill based game, its mostly the connection which makes a player good. I use all kind of weapon, overall i play for fun only, i don't care about stats as long i am positive. My favorite weapons are Ballista, SMR, KSG, DSR, SCAR, RPG (i hate the SMGs). I don't even care which Scorestreak i use, i just pick some random ones, i don't need them, what ever. My K/D is almost 2.0, never dashboard and always play solo, like i said, average.

• 5. Re: are u a good player?

LordPookums wrote:

Im a horribly awful player. Noobs who think they know noob, don't know true noob until they've met me. I'm so terrible, that when I run into engagements I'm left puzzled when the enemy suddenly falls to ground lifeless. I know I made the poprocks scream from my gun...but what invisible magic made the enemies kiss the dirt?

Sometimes, I plant strange boxes on the ground and cheer gleefully at the wirelights. Every once in awhile I hear a BOOM, and I am left wondering why I just had 100 show up on my screen. Did I win some cash for gardening?

Lastly, I have this thing I call the stickyboom. I toss it and it sometimes sticks to walls. But it just sits there. When the funny people shoot me, sometimes I freak out and accidentally press a switch and they go boom. Then I see them Kiss the dirt too.

Is kissing the dirt a religion to these people?

Lol...Post of the day right there!!.....The stickyboom...I love it!!

• 6. Re: are u a good player?

I guess I'm a good player, I play solid core TDM, 2.45KD always finishing 1st/top 3. With a score usually around 17-3, good day 27+ - 2, bad day 13 -5 (just averages, can fluctuate)

I flank using ghost, work my way around the edge of the map and get behind the enemy's, then I sweep through the hot spots with a silencer taking out the enemies from their own spawn.

The guns I use change alot, simply cause I like the change. Usually I'm an assault rifle guy. In blops 2 using a sub is necessity sometimes, so I've donned the PDW & Vector before, I've used to riot shield to get it gold, used the KSG and did well, lately I've been using snipers. Golded the DSR and currently using ballista, which I have a 4.09KD with.

I use these 3 perks, ghost, scavenger, engineer. Score streak, hunter killer, counter Uav and lightning strike.

I use iron sights on most weapons and use silencer + fast mag/laser sight for subs.

I think I'm a pretty good player, I've got the 15 killstreak kill card (not impressive I know but I play TDM alot & don't boost for the nuclear ones) & the master of humiliation card.

• 7. Re: are u a good player?
                      Run_N_Gunning_Camper

I'm an okay player. I'm not the GOAT but I can hold my own. For two months straight, Elite says my KD averages 2.1 and SPM is at 300+. My overall is currently sitting at 1.87 and it's still climbing. I play solo 99.99% of the time and no other game modes other than Core TDM.

My playstyle is run and gunning and camping. My forte is map reading, and spawn prediction. I'm not much of a talker on the mic and that's my downfall. I could have won more games had I been calling for plays, support, and intel.

My best run and gun setup is

MSMC with QD, and Fast Mags

-Lightweight

-Toughness and Scavenger

-Dexterity and Engineer

It's hard to put into text how i work this setup as I have several techniques that I use while on the field. I use my speed, accuracy, dropshotting, halo jumping, strafing, and faking while using this setup. Faking is when I purposely pretend not to see the enemy and keep on heading to where I was and turning around after I make it into cover and surprising them when they thought I wasn't aware of their presence.

Here is my camping setup

Any LMG + TF, QD, and FMJ

Blind Eye

Toughhness and Scavenger

I basically find a high traffic area and hold it. 

• 8. Re: are u a good player?

Haha yea I do the whole faking thing to and exactly how you describe it. Sometimes it back fires though. You think people are smarter then what they are, as in you see em move into cover and you expect them to think your going to walk out the otherside but instead there just ADS where you went in. So basically you just out smarted yourself haha. But yea I'm usually playing solo unless my brothers on. 2.70 kd, 440 spm, 68% w/l, main game type TDM and main gun r870 with 8500 kills

• 9. Re: are u a good player?

I'm okay.

I only play the objective.

I average 20-30 confirms a game in KC.

When I used to play hardpoint, I'd get 10-20 captures a game.

I don't think I have a best gun yet. I have lucky games with all the guns I use. But I suck unless I'm defending an objective. Once I get diamond everything, I'll stick to one gun.

1 2 3 Previous Next