8 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2013 9:36 AM by randomhero204 RSS

Live Stream

My Live Stream option in the public match lobby is greyed out and it has a note saying..

"This feature is disabled due to age restrictions of your profile."

Which profile is it referring to? Does anyone know?

This has only happened in the last day or two, previously i could access it no problem.

Unless i'm too old to access live streaming, lol, im not sure why this has happened.

If anyone has any info/advice, it'd be appreciated.

Also, my button layout keeps randomly changing mid game. Switching from tactical to default for no apparent reason. If i open the options

and look at the button layout page, it says "tactical", if i go back to the game without making any changes, it reverts back to tactical.

Is this something that has been seen before?

Thanks.

• Test #1
          Re: Live Stream

The button layout happens to me atleast once a gaming session. I never live stream so on that one not a clue.

I also use tactical so i wonder if that has something to do with it...

Last Edited: Feb 10, 2013 7:44 PM
            • Test #1

So at least the layout thing isn't jst me then. Never happened before tonight for me though. Wonder whats triggered it.

I don't stream myself, just curious why im now getting blocked due to age. Definitely old enough.

Cheers for the reply.

Last Edited: Feb 10, 2013 7:59 PM
            • Test #1

The layout thing happens to me when I have a second profile signed in like if my buddy is over and we are playing together.

Last Edited: Feb 10, 2013 8:11 PM
              • Test #1

Ok this is what I have found out after messing around.

1. If you play split screen just before you try to live stream it will give you the "age restriction"

2. If your account is on the second player controller it will give you the "age restriction"

So here are some possible solutions,

Unplug any extra controllers. (Or pull the battery out of them if they are wireless) Theb restart your console.

Then once you sign back in live streaming should be available.

Hope this helps some people out.

Last Edited: Feb 17, 2013 9:36 AM