9 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2013 4:10 AM by robbierocket RSS

CE DIGITAL CAMO

EVERY TIME WHEN I PUT THE CE DIGITAL CAMO ON MY GUN, I GO OFFLINE , THEN ONLINE AGAIN, ITS NOT ON MY WEAPON I HAVE TO PUT IT ON EVERYTIME WHEN I START UP THE GAME! PLEASE FIX IT

• Test #1
          Re: CE DIGITAL CAMO

same here..

Last Edited: Dec 9, 2012 5:38 AM
          • Test #1

I've been having the same problem.  It's incredibly annoying to have to go back through every class and re-select it.  Please fix it Treyarch!

Last Edited: Dec 9, 2012 10:10 PM
            • Test #1

Same problem here, even when I just switch to play zombies it will reset... This is so very frustrating, makes me wonder why I bought Hardened edition when the DLC won't work properly. Please get this fixed soon Treyarch so I don't feel like buying your DLC was a waste of my time and money...

Last Edited: Dec 11, 2012 4:23 PM
              • Test #1

Weird, CE works fine for me but the other one drops off sometimes.

Last Edited: Dec 11, 2012 4:26 PM
                • Test #1

YES PLEASE FIX IT OMG!!!! It is SOOOOOOOOOO ******* annoying! I've tried everything and I don't know what to do anymore!

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2012 1:53 PM
                  • Test #1

This problem has existed for around 2 weeks and has been reported many times. There have been no tweets, patch details, hotfixes or info about it. There should have been at least acknowledgement.

It's beyond annoying, it's just silly.

Last Edited: Dec 12, 2012 2:30 PM
                    • Test #1

OMG They din't fix this after so many months

First you release nuketown zombies on season pass when it was supossed it was only for collector editions of the game

DLC camo CE Digital not saved every time you go offline or change mode (zombies/multi/single)

Audio problem on multi and zombies is still there (not very often)

Console freezes and harms the hardware (not very often)

When host quits the game migration works 50/100

The quality of the graphics on the Playstation 3 version of the game is low

Cheaters with hack prestige 10 are still there

Care package jumps out of map (not very often)

Those problems are from day 1, no fix and you bring DLC!?

Last Edited: Feb 9, 2013 12:24 AM