19 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2013 8:32 PM by BareMountain RSS

Really trasharch

You are handing out probation even when someone does not dashboard. Douchebags

• Re: Really trasharch

I back out sometimes 3-4 matches in a row. Not dashboard bit back out through the in game menu and have never gotten probation.  And name calling is ultra mature and will totally get your point across

I have never heard of probation for "backing out", agree, name calling will not solve anything.

OOOH another name calling thred. That will really hurt them. They are all going to cry now at TreyArch. good job, you did really well. Calling them a name on a forum they wont even read.

Dont get enough attention in life so you looking for some freinds to hang around with on the forum ?

How come i play all game modes and yet have to be put on probation ? Oh thats right I aint a quitter.

Here's a list of reasons why I have gotten probation.

Dashboard - yea I'll admit it.

Power outage

Internet dropped

Getting kicked from spectator mode. That's right....you don't even need to choose a class to get it.

Reset modem in the Multiplayer Main Menu. You don't need to be in a game to get it either.

Ghosts - I don't know how else to describe it. I was on probation and figured I would pay bills. I wrote the checks went out to mail em and when I come back to play I find out I am on probation again. No one was awake in the house and I saw that my probation was up while writing checks. My only answer is that the connection in this game sucks so bad that it even makes ghosts rage quit.