10 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2013 3:33 PM by mrnice4884 RSS

Dlc Idea

This Map Pack will be called Blast From The Past. What if we can have a poll from treyarch that lets us vote for the top 3 maps in bo1 and the top 3 weapons from black ops 1. What would you choose.

Summit

Firing Range

Staduim

Galil

Aug

Spectre

DaManiac
        • Test #1
          Re: Dlc Idea

Look, if you want to play on the old maps with the old weapons, just go play Black Ops again.

Last Edited: Feb 4, 2013 10:47 PM
          • Test #1

I don't know how I feel about the old maps. I mean I loved Firing Range and Summit in Black Ops but with the way people play now those makes give me nightmares thinking how people would play them.

I honestly don't think they're done with gun DLC and I think we'll get at least one more gun in a DLC pack. Black Ops 2 has the least weapons in a CoD since CoD4 so I think we're looking at an AR DLC at somepoint, just a theory.

Last Edited: Feb 5, 2013 2:54 PM
              • Test #1

I personally think one a DLC as far as weapons. I could be wrong, but for me it all adds up good. Im thinking next an AR, followed by the shotty, the last may have one of each of a sniper and lmg, or could have just one. Hell they couod even do a special weapon like a crossbow...i dont know i guess we will have to wait amd see (fingers crossed for a AR)....

Last Edited: Feb 5, 2013 3:09 PM
              • Test #1

I like remakes, and think this is a great idea.  I don't care which map but I would like to see a throwback gun like the M1 Garand or an energy rifle or secondary energy weapon that is not leathal it just sets them up for an assist or something.

Last Edited: Feb 5, 2013 3:05 PM
                • Test #1

1.Kowloon

2.Summit

3.Firing Range

4.Discovery

5.Crisis

6.Havana

Last Edited: Feb 5, 2013 3:33 PM