Well if you're legit, have good scorestreaks called in, you may join my clan (2.0 KDR+ clan).
Most our players are around 17-25 years old, so they're in your age group. I, myself am 16.
We are starting to record Youtube and stuff..
About our clan is just basically, 90% of us use VSAT and above scorestreaks and EARN THEM. 99% of our games we get atleast a VSAT up in the air. The other 1%, we don't do good..lol
2.05 KDR, never going to move...
110 K9 units
I am the leader, though most people are better than me...
We have a website, recommended you go to it (Most clan members go there, once my PSN list fills up, i will delete inactive people, and people that don't go to the website)
2.0 on Elite
All of us are legit, except honestly for our GFX / Youtube editor (I dont allow master prestige **** lol)
Our website: twopro.weebly.com
Have a chat where usually around 5-10 people are on at a time, including me almost 24/7.
Have a PSN roster with everyone's KDR, age, scorestreaks, location, etc.
We are PS3, if you are good on the PS3..
Bro, im recruiting for my newly made clan. We arent the best in the world, but we certainly are the worst. We play COD for the game and quality. Not to get some hard on about kills, or rage when we go negative. So we are decent players looking for recruits. You could be an major asset for my clan. Just reply if interested. Thanks.
Hello, I am a recruitment officer for instantdeathsquad, or IDS. We have a large COD divison. We are an 18+ clan so ne need to worry about squeakers. We also have copetitive squads if you are looking for that. I encouarge you to look at our site, http://instantdeathsquad.net.
See you out there,
Fearless Under Fire (FUF) is currently recruiting active 1.5+ K/D players. We are interested in recruiting both casual and competitive skilled players. For the competitive player, our footprint within the BO2 competitive community is increasing rapidly. Players interested in becoming more involved in GameBattles, League Play, and online tournaments will find plenty of opportunity in FUF. For the casual player, if you’re tired of rolling solo, your current clan doesn’t match your skill level, or are just looking for some people to hangout with on BO2, then FUF might be exactly what you need.
About Fearless Under Fire:
FUF is a Black Ops 2 clan located exclusively on the XBox 360 that emphasizes fun, competition, and maturity. We are composed of a diverse group of individuals from many different backgrounds and geographic regions. Created in 2011, FUF has grown dramatically since its inception, amassing dozens of loyal and highly-skilled Call of Duty players. We are supportive and dedicated to one another. Many of our members would consider FUF their extended family. Our relationships with each other form the core of FUF. We are actively involved in Clan Ops, Clan Challenges, Game Battles, and League Play, which all members are both welcome and encouraged to participate in. FUF is currently ranked #2 on the ‘Top BO2 Clans’ website (http://topblackops2clan.gotop100.com/). FUF is a sponsored clan.
- 1.5+ K/D
- 18+ years old
- Play on XBox 360
- Be active
- Always demonstrate maturity
- Must have a mic and actively communicate (i.e. callouts)
- League Play
- A Competition competitive team
- Clan Ops
- Clan Challenges
- Inter-clan contests
- live-steamed games
- Player youtube channels
- Leadership opportunities available to members demonstrating exceptional dedication
- Something for everyone (both casual and competitive players will find plenty of opportunities for fun and competition in FUF)
TO APPLY: Please visit www.fearlessunderfire.com/recruitment to apply or message me in game with any questions you may have GT Stigs666