2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2013 12:34 PM by Mahburg RSS

Wtf probation warning for a game YOU put me lol

OK having audio problems following a game, with a mate in pre select game lobby, back out to go to the main menu to restart the game, Yout brokem POS throws me randomly into hijacked tdm <last game played was CTF>.

Quit that to fix the audio issue and get a warning when I come back on.

Nope this game is fine its all in our heads right.......:)

• Re: Wtf probation warning for a game YOU put me lol
          rankismet

Mahburg wrote:

OK having audio problems following a game, with a mate in pre select game lobby, back out to go to the main menu to restart the game, Yout brokem POS throws me randomly into hijacked tdm <last game played was CTF>.

Quit that to fix the audio issue and get a warning when I come back on.

Nope this game is fine its all in our heads right.......:)

Yeah... the reinstitution of probation...

... is not working.

• Re: Wtf probation warning for a game YOU put me lol

Haha it just did it again, then I get into a lagfest French lobby of CTF so thought stuff this, now got a five minute probation.

And before anyone says anything I NEVER get host <lost count of the host migrations in 11 player lobbies and the game says "no good host available">

This game is laughable now.

I never thought it possible to remove the FUN from a videogame lol.

These guys have totally succeeded.

Nearly time to buy that DLC for Borderlands 2 and go back to a well made game