1 2 3 Previous Next 201 Replies Latest reply: Apr 6, 2013 4:20 AM by Reaper2909 RSS

laser beam destination points...

FlyingPlatapus

So as we all know, there are lasers that we can activate by pulling up our sights on the laundry mat door in town. well i believe that I have discovered one of the 4 destination points of the lasers. In town there is a broken building behind the bank that is known as the forest cafe. inside this building there just so happens to be a light post hidden ( just like the ones we use to teleport). one of the lasers seem to end at this lamp. plus a month ago I took notes of all the powerlines in town, and there seems to all of a sudden be some new powerlines. one of which is now connected to this lamp post hidden inside the forest cafe. I do belive now we were never suppose to complete this story at one time. and maybe just maybe it is a time released story that we will have to complete over a few months, step by step. it would make more sence to me if I can find the other 3 destinations for these laser beams. I will be looking all day today to see if that can be done. my only fear is maybe they are not ready for us to find these yet.

On a differant note, I am excited to see how many names I will be called before people even check this out. look for yourself before you call me anything. I say this because I have been one of the more silent EE hunters on these pages, but I promise I have been very active and up to date on every theory that people have had. and also disgusted with the way most of you treat one another. Good luck.

1 2 3 Previous Next