**FINAL EDIT** DO NOT REPLY IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE WHOLE POST PLEASE. IF YOU ALREADY DO THIS (AS I STATE MOST DECENT PLAYERS ALREADY DO) GOOD FOR YOU! PLEASE DO NO COME TO MY POST AND TELL ME YOU ALREADY KNOW, THIS WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT MEANT FOR YOU. IT IS COMMON STRATEGY **END FINAL EDIT** smh... morons
**EDIT** This clearly isn't the only strategy, but I'm 99% sure its the fastest. You will be set up quicker, you don't have to spend 20 minutes on round 1 as you can advance rounds normally and be fine, and you can do it alone if need be while other players do their thing. I realise I turned this into a rant about holding a turbine part... deal with it lol. Also if you think your strategy is faster I'd love to hear it so I can learn. **END EDIT**
Ok so I've played a few games lately where people refuse to build the turbine until round 4-5 (which I cannot figure out why, if someone could explain that to me I'd love to hear it). Anyway, I open every game doing the same thing, and I think most decent players do too.
1. Build turbine (duh)
2. ONE person needs 1000 points, it doesn't matter who as long as they are coming to the bank with you right away
3. Run BACKWARDS from the bus to town. You can easily cross the lava after the bridge by going to the far right side and running jumping across. Piece of cake, no jugg or knuckles required
4. Open the bank door (1000) and take out 20k-30k. Everyone should have AT LEAST this much in there, its not difficult to save points. If someone doesn't have it, I don't mind giving another player as much as they would need to get started and I think most decent players feel the same since you can easily replenish your bank in just a few rounds
5. Grab Jugg, and if you use it, stamina up (usuing your turbine of course)
6. Run BACKWARDS to Power and turn it on. I grab tombstone here, but some players don't. If I'm playing with randoms I'll grab the AK47u here too so I can take care of myself while they advance the rounds and I am running around
7. Run BACKWARDS to Farm (or teleport, but that can take longer sometimes). I buy double tap and buy the Remmington so I can PaP it, but once again thats all preference. If you need it, you can also grab your gun out of the fridge
8. Run BACKWARDS to Diner. I'll grab speed cola and the knuckles here (you should have found the hatch by now as you have visited each possible location). You can also hit the box a few times if someone hasn't moved it yet
At this point, you should have all your perks, knuckles, and at least one gun that can get you past round 10. Some people like to wait to PaP, I do it right away since you get enough max ammos in the early rounds where it doesn't matter.
9. If you are playing solo, you should run BACKWARDS to Depot after you hit Diner to grab a fresh turbine then hit power to open PaP. If you are playing with people then either go open PaP yourself and have someone hold it or have someone else open it for you from power
This works EVERY time. You can even do this by yourself if you have to while the randoms advance the rounds if you grab the AK74u or BR23 since those guns will get you through at least round 10. One backwards running loop and I'm set for most of the game, and it doesn't take more than 15-20 mins for steps 1-8, which is a shorter time than some people wait in the Depot. Beware, if you grab the BR23 before you leave Depot the bus will leave quicker and the randoms may cry
If anyone has anything to add, please feel free to do so
(Once again, please explain why you hold the turbine part if you do, thank you)