10) Your issue. Pistols have to be powerful enough to warrant a CaC slot.
9) Your issue- most of the matches I get into are intense and close.
8) YOUR ISSUE- They give us more mute options than ever
7) Starting to wonder if you are challenged... You know that was made by a different dev, right?
6) Yeah, getting kind of tired of it myself.. that and Standoff... Not their fault it gets voted in so much though.
5) Easy to overcome. Does need some tweaking but it's users have tunnel vision. Hit em with an EMP grenade and then flank em.
4) You are assuming there won't be a double XP after the DLC has dropped.
3) Not an issue. If you can't beat a quickscoper the problem lies with you. Its a fast paced game, Sniper rifles have to be viable in all situations... and though not a fan of it myself, it isn't as easy as it would seem.
2) Knifing is right in this game. Minimal lunge with a weapon equipped and not winning vs guns in CQB, better lunge when just the knife is equipped. Your Issue.
1) A somewhat viable point, but lag is in EVERY title. Lag Comp is in Every title. Every title to date has had issues with it in its infancy(First few months) and while they never went away completely, always got better over time. Have had issues myself, but had more fun than issues.
If you choose not to purchase, that is a decision for you to make. But your reasons are primarily issues with you and not the devs. I could find people to counter each of your points, including point 1. We all have pet peeves with each game, those who enjoy playing usually just don't sweat the small stuff and instead focus on the things they enjoy.
What do you mean knifing is right? In this game you either warp-lunge past them and confuse the hell out of yourself resulting in death - OR - you don't lunge when it's appropriate and come up short, confusing the hell out of yourself and resulting in death. And a gun shouldn't beat a knife in CQB, if the person running up to you has closed the distance safely they deserve that kill.