8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 8:06 AM by Sora_v21 RSS

Dimond camo?

Hey hey gamers just a thread about dimond.

How many sets have you got dimond? i have Dimond AR's, and Dimond launchers only have to do the end challenges for my balistic to get crossbow and balistic dimond ^^

No idea what im going to get dimond next. hardest is going to be pistols tho :'(

• Re: Dimond camo?

Got diamond snipers.

Had the ballista dsr and xpr gold pretty fast.

So I thought why not the SVU as well.

Got the SVU gold in under 6 hours and got my diamond.

Don't really care for the diamond camo's but since I only needed to do one more gun and the snipers are pretty easy to get gold.

I don't think I'll be getting a different weapon class diamond.

I like the CE digital camo a lot better than the diamond.

I don't use the CE digital camo for the fact there is still a bug in witch this camo resets to default every time I restart the game and I'm to lazy to equip it every damn time.

I have the pistols Diamond and I'm working on the LMGs next. Lately, I'm just using whatever I decide though

i got them in this order xD

Snipers

SMG's

ShotGuns

Specials ( shield was a *****, took my poor KD ratio from 1.01 to 0.89 lol )

Starting on Hand Guns next

Getting there now, im setting myself a 2 month period to get the rest of my guns gold :-D

So far i have:

Dimond SMG

Dimond AR's

Dimond Launchers

Dimond Special (amazing to dimond)

I'm half way in getting dimond LMG's now which i started on sunday morning :-D

Tips and tricks welcome on Pistols as i will be playing HC for the headshots i would imagine

Dont think shot guns will be that bad and snipers.. well we will see how that goes

Your unput please. Legit ones welcome lol.

<3 TizZle

Bielsalmighty

I've got Diamond Launchers and Shotguns, roughly halfway to Diamond ARs. I'll do LMGs next, no idea what I'll do after those though...

Everything. Did crossbow &amp; BK in sticks &amp; stones, shield mainly in HC. Pistols did in HC, everything else split between core &amp; HC TDM &amp; KC, combat knife did in core TDM.

KSG &amp; shield were the only 2 that nearly had me in tears.

i found the pistols to be easy except executioner. The hardest sniper by far is the DSR. The rest of the weapons are pretty easy.

I didn't mind the Executioner, I've got a postive K/D with it, just. Only two I'm negative on are KSG & Shield.

DSR is the best sniper, it's the most reliable in core. I was suprised the XPR seemed to perform better than the Ballista for me though, had a fun 52 second 11 kill spree with it.