1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Jan 16, 2013 6:42 PM by gomez615 Go to original post RSS
      • 30. Re: increase of camping.

Ghost overpowered? In BO2? My ass.

For you Ghost should be like:

"Ghost

Does nothing but it has a cool name so use it."

• 31. Re: increase of camping.
          Izjar11

deamonomic wrote:

I tend to see every death as my own fault for one reason or another. Keeps me from getting to angry at the game and makes me a better player for it.

Nice, that's exactly what smart / good players do instead of allowing the game to force situations upon themselves, players like deamonic take it up themselves to focus on their game play instead of how other people are playing.

Very well said! Cheers.

• 32. Re: increase of camping.
            deamonomic

Izjar11 wrote:

deamonomic wrote:

I tend to see every death as my own fault for one reason or another. Keeps me from getting to angry at the game and makes me a better player for it.

Nice, that's exactly what smart / good players do instead of allowing the game to force situations upon themselves, players like deamonic take it up themselves to focus on their game play instead of how other people are playing.

Very well said! Cheers.

XD ty, I have found that when Im getting my ass kicked, it usually due to me not thinking clearly and doing stupid things. At which point I stop myself, think for a moment about what I know of the other team, change gun (if needed), pick a new plan of attack and go at it. That one fails... change it up some more. usually end up the top player

• 33. Re: increase of camping.

Don't pretend you haven't been spawn killed or spawn killed in this game. I'd say maybe 90% of the time you can avoid death through pure skill but that last 10% is what makes me hate this game more then any other duty because when you have skill thrown out the window, the game stops being challenging.

And all of it could've been avoided had vonderhaar not forced his "run and gun" mentality on his team and made them concoct some bogus as hell maps that are smell and forcibly make people spawn on top of each other and in people's sights. Although, if getting spawn killed isn't driving you up the wall either...kudos to you. Your competitive spirit may be very weak but will prevent you from getting ulcers and having brain aneurysm's like the rest of us try hards

• 34. Re: increase of camping.
                vespervin

Yep. The MMS attachement is great for killing people doing what that guy did. But as I said, no one wants to adapt.

• 35. Re: increase of camping.

there is nothing more gratifying than proning in the middle of nowhere and getting kills because people don't expect it.

• 36. Re: increase of camping.

By my experience, most of the time I get spawn trapped is due to teamates not pushing forward in the map and hanging in one area causing everybody to spawn off of them and allowing the enemy to paint you in a corner. If the enemy is smart enough not to flip spawns you're in trouble.

If I get in that situation, although I do in fact rush normally, I am forced to hang back and play defensivley until we get enough room to breath then push up.

I quit running with my normal group due to matchmaking issues and now run almost exclusively solo but with an organized group who plays aggressively we will demolish a more conservative, stationary team 98% of the time for this very reason.

• 37. Re: increase of camping.

I've been playing Domination mostly too and I've come across a few campers in some of the games of Domination I've played. I think at most I'd say probably 1 in a game at most. But even then it's easy to deal with campers. I remember looking at the maps on the black ops 2 website before it was released and pointing out where campers would be at, and sure enough once I started playing online I was right.

• 38. Re: increase of camping.

And hence that's why we got the MMS lol. That and the Target Finder I believe the developers came up with those as tools to help us fight campers. Also like I said in a response to a post above before the game came out I went onto the black ops 2 website and looked at the maps, and pin pointed where the campers would be, and right as soon as I started playing online I was right 99.9% of the time and still am.

• 39. Re: increase of camping.

they brought back (the insult to gaming everywhere that is) quickscoping, you quick scope I lay flat on my belly with a wall behind me & a heavy machine gun splitting you in two everytime you peek around that second story window...saying that I'm only level 8 & I've only played a few games but I just wanted to have a moan that it's back