1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 154 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2013 3:54 AM by Ss78_ Go to original post RSS
      • 60. Re: For every1 who is not complaining about LAG.
        Stumperud78

deamonomic wrote:

whats funny is every game launch we wait for patches all the while ranting that the devs are morons and what not and then we get the patch and it appears by the communities reactions that the patch seems to not only fix the lag but rewrite history to where it never existed.

The only ones willing to post any such nonsense are fanboys, and those are sadly abundant.

I've never seen a patch that actually improves general gameplay quality nor lag. The only thing most patches do is making things even worse for some players. How can anyone defend the developers when the majority has a crap gaming experience compared to the minor fanboy community, due to lag issues that are way beyond a joke?

The only things i've seen in terms of changes, is the pathetic catering to an age group in which this game wasn't even intended for.

• 61. Re: For every1 who is not complaining about LAG.

In all reality, You are in the minority. How many people play this game?  And how many people actually come to the forums to complain?

Silence is a good thing in customer service. It's usually only the bad apples that speak up, and the mindless sheep just go about their day playing the game because : A) they just don't give a damn, or B) they have an acceptable gaming experience.

• 62. Re: For every1 who is not complaining about LAG.

There are a lot of people who just don't know any better.  There's also probably a lot of people who are given an advantage due to having a crap connection, thus they have nothing to complain about as far as they know.

The game is piss, and everyone who isn't blind can see it.

• 63. Re: For every1 who is not complaining about LAG.

Pug_Nasty wrote:

There are a lot of people who just don't know any better.  There's also probably a lot of people who are given an advantage due to having a crap connection, thus they have nothing to complain about as far as they know.

If you can find some actually proof of this then post it. If this is happening the number that it is applying to is very very small. Probly around less then 1% of 1% of the total players. Just because someone enjoys the game does not mean the have a bad connection and it does not mean they are blind. Before Black Ops not many had heard of lag compensation. Now everyone who dies uses it as a scapegoat. Some people just can't face the fact that they are not as good as they think they are.

• 64. Re: For every1 who is not complaining about LAG.

Rednecksniper39 wrote:

Pug_Nasty wrote:

If you can find some actually proof of this then post it. If this is happening the number that it is applying to is very very small. Probly around less then 1% of 1% of the total players. Just because someone enjoys the game does not mean the have a bad connection and it does not mean they are blind. Before Black Ops not many had heard of lag compensation. Now everyone who dies uses it as a scapegoat. Some people just can't face the fact that they are not as good as they think they are.

You're asking for proof yet offering none?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoFnIckyoxg

That's all that really needs to be shown in regards to this game.  This is LAN for crying out loud.

• 65. Re: For every1 who is not complaining about LAG.

Rednecksniper39 wrote:

If this is happening the number that it is applying to is very very small. Probly around less then 1% of 1% of the total players.

Before Black Ops not many had heard of lag compensation. Now everyone who dies uses it as a scapegoat. Some people just can't face the fact that they are not as good as they think they are.

And just because some people have a legitimate issue doesn’t mean their skills need to be questioned.

Funny how my entire friends list and every co-worker I have is in the 1 % of 1 %.

We feel special.

• 66. Re: For every1 who is not complaining about LAG.

agreed.

I can't say much for the the international sales figures and number of people playing.  One thing we don't know is out of those millions that did buy, how many have traded the game in?

On thing I can say for sure, I have less people playing this game on my friends list then any of the past Cods. 

• 67. Re: For every1 who is not complaining about LAG.
                      ChronoZombie

Pug_Nasty wrote:

Rednecksniper39 wrote:

Pug_Nasty wrote:

You're asking for proof yet offering none?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoFnIckyoxg

That's all that really needs to be shown in regards to this game.  This is LAN for crying out loud.

That video has some excellent work in the lag areas, and some interesting ideas about perks, but I don't agree with all of them.  He seems to think Shock Charges are a huge issue, but I don't mind them at all.  They stun you for two seconds, and most of the time the person that placed it isn't even camping it to kill whoever triggered it.  Throwing them offensively is slower than concussiion grenades.

I also don't agree with his comment on prestige, because I like prestiging and leveling, but I hate losing progress on headshots and challenges, and I hate playing the game at mex level to fiish off a weapon before I can prestgige again.  I am currently 8th prestige, and thoroughly enjoy the luxury of being able to play with all different guns and get camo and calling cards without losing progress on them.  I plan on getting diamond everything, and that is going to take a long time for me.  If I lost all my headshots each prestige, then I'd never do it.  Older games even took away the camo you earned, which effectively encourages not prestiging at all.

• 68. Re: For every1 who is not complaining about LAG.

i play this game whenever my wife lets me. I have a 2.76 KDR, 5.6 WLR, and a 422 SPM. I die, but I don't whine like everyone here. I have a good internet connection and I don't suffer from lag.

• 69. Re: For every1 who is not complaining about LAG.
                          zingaa

Rednecksniper39 wrote:

Pug_Nasty wrote:

I totally disagree, if you're not having the problem thats great, but a majority of players I've came in contact with, including everyone on my friends list are having this problem at one point or another. When my bullets don't work from close range when the other player doesn't even see me thats not a skill issue dude, thats the game.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next