29 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2012 5:52 AM by poppergunner RSS

Teammate: 0-15

When I'm trying to carry a team in a four on three, when we are the "three" and have a team mate who goes 0-15. ....... giving them killstreaks. Why can't we have a kick button. Or a "omfg you suck so ******* much you can't play with me ever again button" ?

• Re: Teammate: 0-15

If there trying thats all that matters

illstplaya2live

I wish there was an option to vote to kick a player who is doing bad. I also wish those people would go and play free for all so they wouldn't be making their team lose. In cod4 if you were the host you had an option to kick players, eventually IW removed this because it was being abused. But I agree with you they shouldn't be playin the game 

You do know, that its a game right? People can do whatever they want, try or not try, and you can't do ****. Just saying.

CallOfDutyFan88

i think if u go 0-10 u should be auto kicked from team games lol. i think if u reach 15 deaths and u dnt have more than 3 kills u should be auto kicked as well. treyarch will never do this because more noobs buy this game than ''pros'' so what they really need to do is improve the connections so people can play in parties easier.

lol "pros" it's a freaking videogame, calm yourselves.

Foxhound-Pro

It sucks when that happens, but you should do the right thing and give them some tips before departing

Supportive sportsmanship is much better than toxic aggression.

I used to be that guy... So did all the "pros."

Once upon a time, we all sucked.

Rather than rage on them, bother to find out if it was lag. If it wasn't lag, offer some tips. Maybe they are just new to FPS games.

How do you know that you aren't raging on the next YouTube COD sensation? Maybe he/she is 10 right now, but will be a master in two years with a million subscribers. How would you feel if one day they posted a video montage of all the trash-talkers who insulted them at the start... What if YOU got featured in that montage and were called out to all of YouTubia?

Stop taking yourself so seriously and remember, it's a game. A frustrating game, that makes you want to punch yourself in the face sometimes, but a game none the less.

Although it's annoying it's also a good challenge to try and carry a bad team to a win(only in some gamemodes). Today me and a friend tried to carry a team in TDM the scores ended up being 72-75 (we lost). Me and my friend were the only ones who went positive. Were we annoyed, sure but at the same time we had fun trying to carry a bad team and we almost succeded.

TRU11

the guy that is 0-15 but got 5 captures is more usefull to me then the guy that is 15-0 but got 0 captures or 0 defends.

just saying.

i recon the host of the games should be able to hit select and kick anyone who is boosting!

You know who my heroes in this game are? they are the good players who will stay in a zombie match when everybody else goes down and fight their way to somewhere on the map where all the noobs they are playing with can buy guns. That is so much more impressive than getting a good kd in some other game mode.

some pro's are just camppers (not all) and are just out to boost their own score. so here is a idea go out and help your team they might play better

I have had a team in hardpoint, where my team jumped of carrier. They all went 0 - 55 or something!

WolfRidge

Gategod wrote:

When I'm trying to carry a team in a four on three, when we are the "three" and have a team mate who goes 0-15. ....... giving them killstreaks. Why can't we have a kick button. Or a "omfg you suck so ******* much you can't play with me ever again button" ?

Wouldn't worry me in a Public lobby, I like the idea of the "can't play with me again button"

My main concern is in League games when people do this, they should practice a bit before entering the Leagues

phxs72

It's not fun being on either side of the 0-15 guy.  Lag can make a really good player look like a total noob sometimes.  I know I've killed people that were lagging and been killed while lagging a number of times.  There's very little that the guy lagging can do about dieing.  However, don't be suprised if after the host migration the 0-15 guy suddenly goes 25-20.  Generally, if I'm in a lobby with a team that just can't seem to win, I'll give them a second game so long as some folks leave (hoping for a new host here) and if that doesn't help then I'll find a new lobby.  If I'm the guy that can't seem to win, I'll usually just move on to a new lobby rather than bring my team down.

huntingnoluck

Sometimes you get dumped into a game and just get spawn killed again and again before you can even figure out what side of the map you are spawning on. Also I refer to ghamours conspirecy theory that sometimes the game changes to match the players ie doing really well and then for no reason my bullets have become marshmellows. I play demolition and i have started games very badly 1-12 only to be the top player for the rest of the game once the first round is over. I agree that it sucks when you get guys who don't pto, but oh well. In a game this morning I was trying to plant while a teammate stood beside me and watched me get killed and then shot the enemy. More points/revenge medal for camo?

About that teammate who stood behind you.

They may have been hoping t get the plant themselves, or they may not have had really good reflexes...

I have noticed this a lot in the last few days. I honestly think that we are just now starting to see the "Christmas Noobs" come online. Maybe they couldn't get online with all the family stuff going on, or maybe they were playing campaign first; but I have died because of a few teammates with bad reflexes lately.

It's not a huge issue though, because it works the other way when I am playing against them... Easy kills, lol. When my K/D is above 2, you know the noobs are about.

when i started playing cod, people use to call me every name in the book. the only way you can get up to speed in modes other than free for all is to get in there and take your beating. free for all doesn't prepare you for the carnage of the other modes.