- What type of PS3 do you have.
80GB fat PS3
- Any user modifications to your console.
Changed HD -> Added 500GB HD instead of the standart 80GB
- When and where does this happen.
After about 5 minutes of gameplay the console shutdown. Once it crashed at the menus just a couple of minutes after the game stated.
- What region you are in + Blu-Ray Code
São Paulo - Brazil.
Blu-Ray Code: BLUS31011
- If you have opened up a support ticket with Activision Customer Support [Yes or No]
No, I haven't.
I also would like to say that I've had the same problem with another game: Twisted Metal.
All my other games works perfectly fine.
Any news on when this is going to be fixed or if this is going to be fixed at all?
PSN ID: Fidoido
Original 60gb with 4 USB ports
I get the shutdown with three beeps and flashing red light this happens 5-10 minutes into gameplay this happens every where except the menu
Does anyone have any idea when this is going to be sorted out its really poor that they realised a game with such a big problem and they haven't done anything about it yet
- Original80g fat
- No mods
- Generally the shutdowns occur during gameplay. I've tested and in all game modes, and it happens in all of them. It hasn't happened in menues to me. Have also tested all other graphics-intensive games I own and have no problems with extended play on any of them.
- Southeastern United States - BLUS-31011
Absolutely obscene that a problem like this still exists nearly 2 months after launch.
Mandatory Information to Include
What type of PS3 do you have.
Any user modifications to your console.
When and where does this happen.
In every mode while playing, can stay in the menus forever.
What region you are in + Blu-Ray Code
Optional Information to Include
Have textures installed as well.
Any video of the documented issue.
I can make one.
If you have opened up a support ticket with Activision Customer Support [Yes or No]
If you have encountered a prompt from the system and submitted a crash report to Sony. [Yes or No]
PS3 Type - 80gb Slim
Modifications to System: None
When and Where: Initially when I tried to load Zombies. Locked up to the point where I had to manually cut power to my PS3 to restart it. Now I can't load Zombies nor MP.
Region: USA (West Coast)
Submitted Crash Report to Sony. System checked for potential file corruption and found nothing.
Everything else was working fine prior. I had logged a couple hours on MP, logged about an hour or so into the campaign, and went to play Some Zombies. I got as far as clicking on "Local" on the Zombies menu when it initially locked up.