14 Replies Latest reply: Dec 22, 2012 4:06 PM by Tayloris801 RSS

Double xp

There should be double xp every other weekend like on MW3

• Re: Double xp

no there shouldnt double xp means nothing when its given all the time

Meaning? The meaning of double xp is to rank up faster. They give it out for a reward playing their game. Everyone wants to get to the highest level possible the fastest. For some of us we have jobs and cant play every second of every day. I only have weekends off so thats when i rank up. Double xp isnt suppose to mean something but ranking up.

double xp should be kept for when the dlc comes out just like it used to be 

There is simply no harm in giving double xp every month or every other weekend. That is how I see it my opinion. Every time double xp was available for MW3 I played and enjoyed it. There simply does not have to be a reason for double xp except for its what the gamers want who play all the time. They are the reason the Call of Duty community is even avaiable they keep it going they buy every COD when it comes out I am one of those gamers. There shouldnt be a special reason why there is double xp or we shouldnt have to wait 3 months for a DLC. WE should just simply just get double xp because thats what the community wants. I have NEVER once heard anyone say NO there should not be double xp EVER. Unless your one of those people who play every second of every day and are already the master prestige.

no im lucky to play a hour or 2 a day but im in no hurry to hit top prestige, just take mw3 i was 10th prestige just after january because of all the double xp we got the i reset my self and still got back to 20th prestige by september all because of double xp

creaper21

There should be quad xp permanently.

cranium2001

It would make it uneventful and quite boring.

Double XP makes it way to easy to level. Last double exp weekend I grew 4 Presitages. Went from 5th to 9th. MW3 seemed like it was always Double exp or double gun exp, just ruins the game.

Im not even going to repeat my self again. You went up 4 prestiges because you play every second of every day. Theres nothing to be eventful about. How the heck is this last double xp eventful playing with the celebrites? THAT IS BORING but thats eventful to you ha you guys must be a little slow. Buts its all your guys opinions.

Double XP should only before for special occasions.  Just look at how many people are 5th prestige and up just from the last one.  I dont get to play much but I went through 1 entire prestige during the last xp event.  So if I went through 1 there are probably people who went through 2or 3.  Besides what happens when you and everybody else get to a 10th prestige?  Will you complain untill they give another prestige out all the way to 20th?  And you said that is what everybody wants but you are the only one to reply that you want it unless you count the guy who said it should be quad.  I myself think he was trying to be funny.  If not and he needs quad XP then he should just stop playing the game if he is that bad.

Nope its just my opinion. A lot of people do want it No im not going to ask for another 10 prestiges who gives a crap if everyone is the highest prestige? Everyone is gonna get there eventually. I would personally like to speed up the process since i dont get to play much I honestly just want to get the highest prestige and go back to MW3 because the only thing good about this game is zombies honestly.Oh and I looked on the leaderboards im guessing about 500,000 people are above 5th out of how many of the millions that play this game learn your logic man.

there has been 6 days of double xp already, im already close to 10th prestige.

nicedrewishfela

Not necessary. Should just be special occasions.

Game has to last me a year before the next one comes out... in no hurry.

Too much of a good thing makes it less appreciated.