1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply on Dec 10, 2012 1:13 PM by Orejonaso Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        30. Re: What is the big deal with all the Target Finder hate?

I don't hate the target finder.  I think that it works better than Marksman just because the red diamond doesn't leave you guessing where to shoot.  The only thing that I don't like about it is that it cuts off my peripheral vision which is why I don't use it.  I'm usually too close to the action to be able to afford that loss.  However, I have seen plenty of people be very successful with it so long as they keep their distance.  I suppose that the folks that want to label it as noob are really just saying that they don't want to run Cold Blooded and are hoping that calling it noob will get everyone else to not use it.  I say if it's in the game then use it and don't worry about what some guy half way around the world that you'll never meet thinks about it.  It's not like he is going to pay you to play the game his way.  So enjoy it however you see fit.

Last Edited: Dec 10, 2012 7:36 AM
        • Test #1
          31. Re: What is the big deal with all the Target Finder hate?

it's an attachment for terrible players. there is a time for ADS. the TF encourages camping since it does the target acquisition work for you. it is NOT like marksman because marksman didn't give you a red bulls eye to shoot at to guarantee a kill.

not a huge deal, but it's much worse than the heartbeat sensor. terrible introduction.

Last Edited: Dec 10, 2012 7:36 AM
          • Test #1
            32. Re: What is the big deal with all the Target Finder hate?

I will admit I used it on my LMG for the extra zoom but I have since put it away now I have the Variable Zoom scope, so much better.

Last Edited: Dec 10, 2012 7:42 AM
            • Test #1
              33. Re: What is the big deal with all the Target Finder hate?

People like to puff out their chest and say they're "better," than others for not using things that make the game easier.

Except...nobody really cares (outside of a small group of like-minded individuals.)

If there is an attachment that makes me die less and kill more, I'll gladly use it. It doesn't bother me a bit. Funny, many of the people who say "NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB," about everything will generally be using the most OP weapons in the game anyway.

Of course, in these cases their "reasons," are totally just and valid: "I'm FORCED to!" etc.

It reminds me of Alpha-males who say they went to the dentist and said they got a filling with no shots. Wow, not impressed at all. Oh, you use iron sights? Wow, not impressed at all. Because it's a video game.

Last Edited: Dec 10, 2012 7:45 AM
              • Test #1
                34. Re: What is the big deal with all the Target Finder hate?

I can't even count how many times I have watched a kill cam and some dbag was ADS in a corner/headglitching waiting for someone to walk by. The reason that it is so popular is because it is easy mode. With the two teams sprites being uniquely different, the one or two running cold blooded are still easy to make out. And with a system that pretty much is forced run and gun, there is 90% of the time visible movement in sight if you cover a major point of the map.

I think what's the most aggravating about it though, it's NOT the noobs that use the scope lol. It's 100% tryhard kids. The self proclaimed pr0s of CoD. But this scope requires 0 skill whatsoever. When you remove SKILL from a game where it is supposed to be the top bragging right, the rest doesn't matter.

Just to clarify though, MMS is the heartbeat sensor of this game. TF is Marksman Pro². Future sight or not, it just cheapens the gameplay.

Last Edited: Dec 10, 2012 7:46 AM
                • Test #1
                  35. Re: What is the big deal with all the Target Finder hate?

i don't use iron sights because i think i'm tough or better. i use them because they don't obscure my field of view and allow me to put other more useful [to me] perks on my guns.

currently rocking the fore grip and fmj

Last Edited: Dec 10, 2012 7:49 AM
                  • Test #1
                    36. Re: What is the big deal with all the Target Finder hate?

i hate the target finder! i always get shot by a dude camping his ass off with it.

Last Edited: Dec 10, 2012 7:54 AM
                    • Test #1
                      37. Re: What is the big deal with all the Target Finder hate?

YES. this guy understands!

Last Edited: Dec 10, 2012 7:56 AM
                      • Test #1
                        38. Re: What is the big deal with all the Target Finder hate?

I used it for the first time today. Kinda liked it.

have it on my vector and I do nothing but running around like a moron XD

Last Edited: Dec 10, 2012 7:59 AM
                        • Test #1
                          39. Re: What is the big deal with all the Target Finder hate?

You may want to change some things up to counter this tactic if you are getting beat by it often.

Last Edited: Dec 10, 2012 8:04 AM