1 35 36 37 38 39 Previous Next 880 Replies Latest reply on Nov 8, 2015 1:53 PM by smokediver27 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 360. Re: Hardcore Modes

yes its on his twitter.

• 361. Re: Hardcore Modes

The tweet to which NoLifeKing23 refers:

someone asks, "HC kill confirmed any time soon?"

Vahn replys, "I hope so. Eager to see how that one plays."

• 362. Re: Hardcore Modes

im glad to see passionate HARDCORE MODE players not giving up...

However, the fact is that its still not here...  4 game modes, and thats it..  the modes are already in the game, they just have to add them to a playlist...  should take a few minutes i would guess..   who knows..  but keep on fighting people...   good things come to those that wait

• 363. Re: Hardcore Modes

The "poll" was against the CoC and was removed.  Lapse of judgement on my part.

After a brief stint, and only 22 takers, here is what I received:

HC Free For All

HC Team Deathmatch

HC Search and Destroy

HC Capture the Flag

HC Domination

HC Kill Confirmed

HC Hardpoint

HC Headquarters

No definitive evidence.  I will try to go back through the 38 pages and compile the data that is presented here.

• 364. Re: Hardcore Modes

Good for you, Coffin. Maybe the guy behind MHGM coiuld help? That's who was talking to Vahn on twitter about it...

• 365. Re: Hardcore Modes

Now Vahn's asking about timers in HC KC....

• 366. Re: Hardcore Modes

Cable99 wrote:

Good for you, Coffin. Maybe the guy behind MHGM coiuld help? That's who was talking to Vahn on twitter about it...

Someone will have to help with writing it... his spelling sucks.

• 367. Re: Hardcore Modes

I could deal with the following:

• Moshpit 1: TDM + KC
                      • CTF (I will NEVER play this again if I could choose another objective mode!)
                      • S&D
                      • Moshpit 2: DOM, HQ and HP or at least two of that (this would be my favourite choice)

I think five playlists would be much better to keep TDM and KC seperated, but if we only get four lists please take it in a moshpit.

• 368. Re: Hardcore Modes

As someone who has owned and played every call of duty game to date I am quite disappointed with the lack of Hardcore Game Modes. I play with around 15-20 guys who feel the same way and are disappointed enough that we will probably end up going back to MW3 in the next week or so. It is also enough that the group of us will probably not buy the next Treyarch title for this reason. As it was we were very hesitant to purchase this title but felt that Treyarch would end up adding game modes like they did for the first Black Ops title.

The reponse from Vahn that their is a lack of traffic in my opinion is unfounded. I played a slew of Hardcore Game Modes in MW3 including Domination, Search and Destroy and Headquarters and never had to wait for a game nor ever remember coming across the same people. I play exclusively HC Capture and HC Search and Destroy now and never have to wait for a game. I can't imagine that adding HC Domination and HC Headquarters would be such a great issue. And if I had to wait an extra minute to get the game I wanted it would be worth it for me just as it would be for probably everyone commenting here on this forum.

I would also add that it would have made more sense to put all the modes in, monitor the traffic and remove the least played games. Not pick 4, force everyone to play the limited titles and then use this as evidence to support the lack of modes. Many people who want to play HC Domination or HC Headquarters are forced to play Core modes simply because of the lack of the option. I can probably provide 5-10 gamertags off the top of my head who are doing this now.

This is somewhat cliche but as a paying customer I expect to not have to negotiate to get what I want in this area. I expect continuity from the series and didn't get it in this title. Makes me regret buying the title as I find the online content disappointing. I am not alone.

• 369. Re: Hardcore Modes

Everyone report them to watchdog it didn't take a lot to get them to do a story on fifa and make ea answer some awkward questions

1 35 36 37 38 39 Previous Next