6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 11:31 PM by danielalan RSS

STATS Dont Matter To Me No More!!!!!

ELPINCHELOCO

I use to really pour allot of hours into this game, especially when you are building your stats. Back in WAW I got to be number 47 in the World in kills, and atleast 90% of the players in front of me were hackers. I will never hack! Well with the ennovation of some engineer scum bag that invented "host compensation" it changed everything. I use to really hate it when you would get kicked out for lag. You know what, after a few years of this "host compensation" where if you have the best connection and others have a bad one it automatically brings down your frame rate to compensate, and now Im getting killed with 1 bullet, when I have to kill them with 12, I really miss the old days...... I know for sure I out performed and out played my opponent and he still beats me because of framerate issues is a shame. These guys run around with an owsome K/D and they honest to God Suck in playing, but they are being hadndicapped by this 'host compensation' were their framerate is picked up considerably. I know its not their fault this happens, but darn it, the stats on this game are not real!!!!!!!!

• Re: STATS Dont Matter To Me No More!!!!!

Lol, yeah thats funny because I suck and I just had a game where I went 50-8. I couldn't beleive it, i was like these guys must really suck bad if I just smash them. haha

I agree. I'm starting to accept that this Call of Duty will be my worst one statistically. As for W/L ratio, I always seem to get placed in a game that is already over whether it’s Domination or Kill Confirmed. The score will be outrageous and I'm always on the losing team. I normally hover around a 1.33 K/D but with this one I down to like a .96. So many issues are sucking the fun out of this game this year. First, the spawn system is horrible this year (IMO). The other day I was playing took one step and died from a Bouncing Betty. I re-spawned in front of the guy and he killed me again because he was spawn trapping. Then you have snipers that stand in front of the opposite teams spawn area just to snipe everyone down before they have a chance to move. Second, The AR's are weak compared to everyone running around with Shotguns and SMG's. They make it pointless to have other guns because they always get the kill no matter if you shoot them first. Finally, the knife is useless this year and you can barely get a kill with it. Then on top of all that the game keeps freezing my PS3 so I'm scared to play it right now LOL.

Izjar11

I know its not their fault this happens, but darn it, the stats on this game are not real!!!!!!!!

I agree any stats available are all suspect, and of almost total circumstances.

I gave up trying to get good stats some games I smash and others I just get mutiliated never realised how much lag makes a difference till this game but I enjoy playing it so stats mean nothing anyway

Play hard every match, try and get stats up not to compare to others but to make yourself a better player.

Once ppl start over thinking, worrying about kdr or winning every game.

It stops being fun.

I'm currently adapting to this myself.

I agree with everyone. I am over the stats. It's not really under my control anyway.ha