1 2 3 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2012 3:25 AM by Suicidal_Hitman RSS

David Vonderhaar responds to dying in one bullet

zArtfulDgr

This was tweeted to Von by @RealBlameTruth (not mine obviously)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3gXGTmV59c&feature=youtu.be&a

Does this happen to you guys too? Vahn said he wanted to see proof of the "shooting first, then you instantly die" thing. I think this is a pretty perfect ex...

Von's repsonse follows.  It does not give me much hope.

@RealBlameTruth Killcam attempts to tell the time of the game server. I am sure that is frustrating, but it's unrealistic +

@RealBlameTruth to think that you, him, and the game server can be synced in a game this fast. That entire thing developed quickly.

• 1. Re: David Vonderhaar responds to dying in one bullet

This is a clear example of what me and many many more players are experiencing almost every game.

Wait...

Wait....

It's all in our heads.

• 2. Re: David Vonderhaar responds to dying in one bullet
            zArtfulDgr

Pretty much takes out any need for toughness since view kick rarely happens in this game.  The new 3arc motto - Every gun is a sniper! 

• 3. Re: David Vonderhaar responds to dying in one bullet

Vahn wants proof huh? I have a video that I am currently about to upload to Youtube showing me playing a hardcore match, HARDCORE for the love of god... I run past a guy, turn back, come around the corner shooting him in the head (hit markers visible), and after about four or five hit markers, I'M DEAD!! WTF, are you kidding me.... Story of this game my friend ! Worst connection wins!

My gamer tag is TigerRag08, look me up and watch my video to see what I am talking about !

Thanks for the post !

• 4. Re: David Vonderhaar responds to dying in one bullet

Vahn wants proof huh? I have a video that I am currently about to upload to Youtube showing me playing a hardcore match, HARDCORE for the love of god... I run past a guy, turn back, come around the corner shooting him in the head (hit markers visible), and after about four or five hit markers, I'M DEAD!! WTF, are you kidding me.... Story of this game my friend ! Worst connection wins!

My gamer tag is TigerRag08, look me up and watch my video to see what I am talking about !

Thanks for the post !

• 5. Re: David Vonderhaar responds to dying in one bullet

Thanks for the post !

• 6. Re: David Vonderhaar responds to dying in one bullet

Thanks for the post !

• 7. Re: David Vonderhaar responds to dying in one bullet

Great example.

"That entire thing" and how quickly it plays IS how quickly many of us play...that is precisely why we cannot afford to give up ANY latency in these games ala lag compensation.

I see this same thing constantly.  Granted that guy was super fast in snapping on you, but you already hit him (twice hitmarker wise?) and had him in the red, never stopped firing and were still on him when he snapped over and killed you nearly instantly with two bullets, two hits.

I've had only a handful of games where I can get consistent 2-3 bullet kills on guys, the other 99% of the time I'm on the side you were just on...shooting first (in my view anyway) and often times the killcam showing that either I never fired a shot OR them in the red like that and just killing me with 1-2 bullets.

• 8. Re: David Vonderhaar responds to dying in one bullet

that happens to me every single game.  every single face to face battle. 

Shitty devs + shitty netcode  = shitty game

• 9. Re: David Vonderhaar responds to dying in one bullet
                          zingaa

Too be honest I think we're doomed, I don't think it will ever be fixed. The fact that he wants to see proof at this point makes me think he knows nothing about it or doesn't believe it.

1 2 3 Previous Next