14 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2012 2:47 AM by VulcanArms RSS

uav free playlist

bogfather07

In black ops people complained ghost was too powerful, for that they got a playlist with ghost disabled.

In black ops 2 a lot of us are complaining ghost is not powerful enough which in turn makes the uav too powerful, so how about we get a playlist with uav disabled.

I know it will be a slower paced playlist but at the moment I'm getting bored of playing pacman every game so the slower pace will be quite refreshing.

What does every one think?

I'm ready to be flamed, cussed and abused for being scared of the uav, rubbish at the game and what ever insults the pacman lovers can throw at me

• Re: uav free playlist

It's just the way the game is, it's been like this since COD4, at least you can shoot them down and you have plenty of ways to do that in this game.

does get slightly annoying when you can kill someone just fine when theres no uavs up (on either side) then the uav spam starts and it goes down hill from there, the person you were outgunning is now playing packman can see where you are and just waits for you but hey surpose thats just the game,

they could of made it cost slightly more score to get tho, way to easy at the moment.

bogfather07 wrote:

In black ops people complained ghost was too powerful, for that they got a playlist with ghost disabled.

In black ops 2 a lot of us are complaining ghost is not powerful enough which in turn makes the uav too powerful, so how about we get a playlist with uav disabled.

I know it will be a slower paced playlist but at the moment I'm getting bored of playing pacman every game so the slower pace will be quite refreshing.

What does every one think?

I'm ready to be flamed, cussed and abused for being scared of the uav, rubbish at the game and what ever insults the pacman lovers can throw at me

Just LOL.

Black Hat+Stinger and Scavenger with Counter UAV helps a lot mate, but I agree this title does seem to be a bit of a red dot fest.

I love this idea.

UAV spam does my head in. Evey class I play with I have a rocket launcher on to take out anything that flys. It does annoy me though as I find myself taking down air support and UAV's ALL game instead of concentrating on the objective and killing the other team. I mean I know I help my team but I seem to be the ONLY person on my team who does this and I play solo most of the time. Its a bit stupid that ghost is unlocked at such a last stage in the prestige. FYI before ANYONE tried to flame me anout liking ghost etc I have a 2.47kd in blackops 2 and a 300SPM.

It would just be nice to play the game instead of looking at the sky the whole damn game.

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

They should lower down the Counter UAV to something like 375. The UAV spam on this game is right through the roof.

Uav is a useful tool, ghost hasn't changed other than you have to be moving if that concept is too hard the UAV isn't the big problem. Like other people have said Black Hat, and a launcher make quick work of the Uav's in this game and they are like giant blimps you can shoot them down with your pistol if you really were that worried about it.

Ghost had changed. It is not unlocked until the very last levels in the prestige. It's the constant spam which is the problem.

it only takes a few hours to get to level 55 though this game is extremely fast to level, and when you prestige spend your permanent unlock token on it. UAV has been spammed in every COD Game every played at least that I have played because my friends and I (group of 5-6) make sure that at least 3 or 4 people run it everygame. the only difference with ghost now is that you can't sit in a corner pitch a tent and call it a day. They did well with ghost. And I'm not one to compliment Treyarch... ever.

I'd love a uav free playlist,I find it odd that one of the big problems with the last two games has been uav spam which in turn caused ghost/assassin overuse (amongst other factors) and in this game its the lowest ks with counter uav being almost double

i'd love to see them make ghost a little better...less time before reappearing? protect from uavcompletely? they solved one problem but not the problem that caused it

up the uav score or lower counter uav or make them the same score?

I agree another they could do is change to only show people camping, and make ghost not show you.

Well as Robert Muldoon said in Jurassic Park:

*Ahem* "SHOOT HER! SHOOOT HER! SHOOOOOT HER!"

Or blackhat the UAV.

JESUS, SHOOT THE ****** DOWN, ITS SOOOOOO EASY. as the chap above said, u can even do it with the blackhat. as if this is a problem with the game, christ!