I agree the lag has been a great issue i've been experiencing.. I'm a very experienced player..and have been hindered of this constant issue.. if my ps3 isn't freezing. ha. ... I hate this stupid stuff. It's a decently made program, the lag compensation.. but honestly. .. i wish it was different. cause they don't flippin die. lol.
- Got the game
- Paid about 90 US to get it to Jamaica
- plugged it in, froze the ps3
- kept trying to play, kept freezing
- Ps3 now won't read black ops2, black ops 1, fifa 13 or any other blue ray disc
- Ps3 now serves as an expensive black brick capable of surfing the internet at slow speeds
- My ps3 is now a credit to bricks everywhere
on the plus side I have not experienced any lag, lag compensation or weapon imbalances....
take from that what you will
I'd have to say that either 1.) The reason you have yet to experiance lag is the fact you can't play, due to freezing (lol), or 2.) You currently reside in Jamaica, which would give you a lesser connection to the servers, therefore a better connection via Lag-Comp. One of the reasons I get killed by the first bullet.