9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 24, 2012 11:12 AM by JulianxD RSS

Deranked

Yeah i got on today and i got a message saying about my level noot saving or something like that so it deranked me down from level 41 to level37 and i also lost about 50 kills on my combat knife i had 123 now i have 70 can someone help me?

Latest reply: on Nov 24, 2012 11:12 AM by Replies: 9 in Black Ops II Technical Support
        • Test #1
          Re: Deranked

yeah i lost 11 levels its happened to a few people that i know of so far

Last Edited: Nov 19, 2012 11:48 AM
          • Test #1

Hello xXxIMDAVIDxXx,

We are sorry to hear about your issue! We are still working hard to get server 100%.Unfortunately we are unable to reward ranks to players. If possible, try to take a screenshot of the error message should you recieve it again, which we hope you do not.

Thank you and we once again apolgogize.^JG

Last Edited: Nov 19, 2012 5:46 PM
            • Test #1

Hey xXxIMDAVIDxXx,

Activsion and their developers have been trying hard to do something. But, games are games, there will always be bugs. Campaign missions have certain rollbacks too. I myself have also been deranked a few times.

Last Edited: Nov 19, 2012 10:13 PM
              • Test #1

hey guys i just logged onto black ops and i have been reset from lvl 42 to level 27, i am abit annoyed due to losing 6+ hrs game play is there anyway icould get my lvl's & kills back?

MLG x Julian

Last Edited: Nov 24, 2012 11:12 AM